Chapter Fifteen

Începe de la început

"Don't!" I shout, pushing against his chest in an attempt to free myself from his hold. Fat chance of that happening, the man is a fucking brick wall, always has been.

"Don't what, rosy?" he teases, lowering his face to mine and letting his right hand fall between us to caress my bare thigh.

Why the fuck did I choose to wear a dress? Right, because I'm a fucking idiot.

"A-alec..." I breathe, my body betraying me beneath his touch.

"I can give you what he wouldn't," he whispers, his fingers inching closer and closer to my core before adding, "Like I always have."

Asshole.

"Do you want me to stop, rosy?" he asks, his voice getting deeper as his fingers close in on my lace covered pussy.

You know that I don't, you prick.

I shake my head, silently giving him permission to touch me.

A devilish grin takes over his face, his eyes darkening as his daft fingers push my panties to the side and brush against my slit, my legs parting slightly for him.

He rubs my clit in tight circles, pressing harder with each pass. Just like he used to.

I bring my hand to his nape and pull his face closer to mine, his nose butting up to mine, leaving an impossibly small space between our lips.

My heart hammers in my chest as his fingers work my clit and his lips just barely graze mine. So incredibly close, yet so far.

I suck in a small breath, my lips brushing up against his again when the realization hits me. We're standing in the middle of the hallway with his hand between my legs, where anyone can see us.

Anyone like James. My date. The man who I haven't yet admitted it to, but I'm starting to have feelings for.

How could I not? He's pretty damn near perfect, and for some stupid fucking reason, he sees something in me that I can't. And despite him saying he's okay with me doing whatever I want, this feels wrong.

"Alec, wait-" I begin before he sinks a finger inside me and a gasp falls from my mouth, heat immediately rushing to my cheeks.

"There's my rosy," he says beaming with pride.

"Fuck off," I breathe, trying and failing to deny him the satisfaction of knowing how good it feels to have him touch me again.

"What was that?" he asks, driving another finger into me, causing a cry to slip from my mouth before he crashes his lips to mine to dull the sound.

"D-don't stop," I moan against his lips as he draws his fingers in and out, curling the tips just enough to hit my g-spot.

He thrusts a third finger in, my cheeks flushing a more violent shade of red as my legs begin to shake, my orgasm rapidly approaching.

"What's going on down there?" A voice calls from the end of the hallway, and Alec's fingers stop their rapid thrusts, my pussy pulsing around them as he unintentionally edges me.

"I need you to stay quiet for me, baby," he whispers before kissing me softly.

"Hello?" the voice calls out again, but this time the slow pattering of footsteps comes along with it as they walk down the hallway toward us.

The sound of the footsteps get louder as the unknown person approaches us. Alec slowly pulls his fingers from inside me, my arousal easing them out, and I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that we won't be caught this time until he plunges them back inside, an exhausted cry leaving my mouth as my orgasm barrels through me.