Can I Stay With You? (Part One)

Standing up, Changbin moved around the table to crouch in front of Jungsoo. Looking up at him, he smiled. “You really seem like the type to care more about others than yourself.”

Jungsoo looked down at his hands, still playing with his sweater sleeve. “I just want to make people happy!” He admitted, and then looked at Changbin. “Don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” Changbin smiled, and then continued, “But I also make sure that I keep myself healthy.” Taking one of Jungsoo’s hands into his own, Changbin smiled again.
“If you wanted I coul..”

“Changbin! What’re you doing here?” A voice cut the boy off, and he turned.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

“Changbin! What’re you doing here?” A voice cut Changbin off, and he turned to find Han and Chan at the door of the Cafe. Quickly standing up, he went over to his friends.

“Hey guys.” He greeted the two and then ushered them in before making sure the door shut behind them.
“Who’s this?” Han asked, pointing at Jungsoo.

Chan looked over at the boy Han was pointing at and then slapped his hand. “Ji, don’t point at people, it's rude.” He sternly reminded the younger.

(BY THE WAY THEY’RE DATING. FINALLY A FF WHERE CHAN ISN'T DATING THE YOUNGEST AMIRIGHT)

“Yeah, yeah. Sorry about that.” Han apologized, and then stepped back as Changbin helped the younger male stand up.

“This is Jungsoo. He works here.” He said, introducing his new friend to the other two.

“I also own it.” Jungsoo’s soft voice cut through the (awkward) silence (caw caw caw) after Changbin introduced him to the others. He felt a bit nervous around the other two, so he hid himself behind Changbin. Chan noticed this and smiled at the action.
“No need to be scared of us, I promise. I’m Chan! And this is my boyfriend, Han.” He said, pulling Jisung next to him. Jisung waved, and Jungsoo waved back.

“My first name.. is also Han.” He said, still hiding behind Changbin.

(YALL PRETEND CHANGBIN IS LIKE 5’11 IT JUST OCCURRED TO ME THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND SOMEONE WHOS 5’3 IF YOU'RE 5’9. SO THEY’RE ALL TALLER THAN USUAL. LIKE HYUNJINS HEIGHT AND TALLER)

Han smiled at Jungsoo and walked over, taking the others hand in his. “I think we’d be good friends!” he said, and Jungsoo couldn’t help but nod. The two walked over to another table, and started talking quietly.

Chan dragged Changbin over to the counter and turned to him. “Is Jungsoo okay? He seemed a bit.. pale.” Changbin sighed and then turned to look at the abandoned boba menu on the counter.
“He’s got a lot of issues from what I’ve seen and heard. Earlier.. he collapsed in the kitchen. He said all he needed were his pills and then he wanted to go back to washing the dishes.” Changbin frowned as he spoke, and turned to look at Han and Jungsoo, who seemed to be getting along well. (Han and han hand in hand HEGSHAHAJBA)

Chan turned to look at the others as well, and then nudged Changbin. “Why don’t we go finish those dishes while they get along. I don’t think either of us want him hurt. He seems like he shouldn’t even be doing work like that.” (alr old man I see u)

Changbin looked over at the older and frowned again. “Well, we can’t just assume. If anything, he needs someone to take care of him sometimes. That's completely up to him to decide.”
Nodding, Chan sighed. The two made their way to the kitchen to clean up the mess and finish the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all! Sorry its been so long since I've updated this. No excuse I'm 🥴 just 🤭 LAZY 😮‍💨. But, I will be updating this a LOT this weekend.

School starts next week for me 😡
I'll stop updating in the day, but I might be working on the story in my free time. On weekends ill TRY 😟 to update. I won't make promises since I'll have a busy schedule, but 🤫

See you soon, Customers!