You? (Part One)

I'm back! I really am the type to just write for hours so this will be updated a LOT. Rip your inbox or wtv

This is where they really start to click and Jungsoo gets used to Changbin, and wants him close.

Lets gaur 💥💥

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Trying not to seem like he ran to the office (even though he did), Changbin managed his breathing before stepping into the elevator.
"I think I scared that worker when I yelled..." Changbin thought, and then pulled out his phone again, going to look for the Cafe. He found out that it was open until 12AM, and then opened again at 6AM.

(Blud gets NO🫡 SLEEP☹️)

"Maybe I'll go back and see him... he was cute." he thought, and then put his phone away when he noticed his boss step into the elevator.

"Morning Mr.Seo. Are you all prepared for that meeting later?" His boss asked, turning to him.

"Yes sir! I have all the notes I need, and I even added some extras that might grab their attention." Changbin responded, looking proud of himself.

His boss simply nodded, and then stepped out of the elevator when the doors opened. Changbin bowed as his boss left, and then made his way to his desk. Sitting down, he opened his laptop and got to work.

......

"Oh god, that meeting was long." Changbin sighed. After the meeting, he'd gone straight home and gotten in the shower.
Sighing, he pulled out his phone and looked at the time. 11:23PM. He still had time to go back to the Cafe.

'I hope that cute guy is still there..' He thought, and then slipped on his shoes, stepping out of his apartment. Heading over to the Cafe again, he opened the door and stepped inside just as it started to rain.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Jungsoo was in the back of the shop when he heard the bell.
'Hm? Did someone come in?' He looked over to the counter while drying his hands.

Stepping out of the back, he smiled when he noticed the customer from earlier. He was now wearing a black t-shirt and basketball shorts.
Waving at the other, Jungsoo stepped behind the counter.
"Welcome back." He said, his voice quiet.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"Hey! You're still here?" Changbin smiled when he noticed the worker come out from the kitchen area.

The worker nodded as he stepped behind the counter, a smile in his eyes. "Welcome back." His voice was just barely heard, but Changbin still heard it. He asked for the same drink, and then sat down, watching the other.
He was really pretty. He had one light blue eye, and the other black. His hair was in a small ponytail, and he was wearing an oversized sweater with little bunnies on it.

'Lino would love that sweater,' Changbin smiled, and thought about taking his friends there on the weekend.

"Here's your drink." The worker's voice cut through his thoughts once again, and he looked up. Taking the drink, he smiled.

"Thank you!"

Turning to look out the window, he took a sip of his drink.
A few seconds later, he heard a crash come from the kitchen. 'What was that?' Changbin looked around for the worker, and then jumped up. 'SHIT'

Running into the kitchen, he noticed the worker on the ground, a cut on his hand.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Changbin ran over and helped the worker up, making sure to avoid the glass on the floor.
Sitting the worker down, he grabbed some napkins to stop the bleeding. "Th..There's no need.. I'm okay." The worker tried to push Changbin away, but he seemed too weak.

.....

Well this sure was something! I really like the way this story is going, but I feel like these are too short. Should I make longer ones?
I wonder what'll happen next 😼😼😼😼