Boba?

No way I went to get an image and I had to restart... ANYWAYS UM
This'll be written in a viewer POV so no specific POV
lets gaur 🤼🤼

☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄. *. ⋆☄.

“Ugh… I’m not ready for today.” Changbin groaned as he rolled out of bed.
Today was the day that he needed to go to that really long meeting that he wasn’t looking forward to. After the long shower that he so desperately needed after staying overtime at the office for a week, he got dressed, grabbed his stuff, and headed out. Looking at the time, he decided that he had enough time to get something to drink before he needed to hurry into work.
There was a new Cafe that had opened up about a week ago, so he decided to go check it out.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Ding!

The bell on the Cafe door signaled that a customer had come in. Jungsoo sighed, and then stood up, putting a smile on his face. Standing at the counter was a well dressed man. He was wearing a suit, and his jacket was slung over his shoulder. He seemed like a bodyguard, but he looked like an office worker.

“Uh, hey.” The male smiled at Jungsoo, who nodded in return. After looking at the menu for a bit, he looked at Jungsoo with a smile. “By any chance, do you have boba?”

Holding up a finger, Jungsoo went into the kitchen to check if he had remembered to restock the necessities for it. The male waited at the counter, looking at his phone to make sure he wasn’t going to be late. After a few seconds, Jungsoo came back and nodded. Handing the customer a separate menu, he waited, a cup in his hand.

“Could I get Strawberry?” The customer finally asked, looking up from the menu. Jungsoo nodded and then pointed at the ‘Extras’ part of the menu, a question in his eyes. “Ah, I’ll take the strawberry chunks as well please!”

Jungsoo smiled, and then motioned for the customer to sit down while he made the drink. He decided to add some of the Cherry syrup on top before adding the Juice. Adding a top at the end, he set it on the counter.
“Your drink is done sir.” He said, tapping his shoulder.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

“Your drink is done sir.” A soft voice cut through Changbin’s thoughts, and he looked up when he felt someone tapping his shoulder.
“Oh! Okay! Thank you.” Changbin smiled and stood, getting a straw and taking his drink. He then realized that it was the first time he’d heard the workers' voice.
After he noticed that, he smiled.
“Your voice is really pretty,” he commented, and then looked at the others face, “Just like you..” he finished, muttering that part to himself, though the worker had heard him.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

“Hm?” Jungsoo looked at the other, confused about what he’d just said.
‘He thinks I’m pretty?’ he thought, a slight blush creeping up on his face. Nobody had ever called him that before.

“Oh my god I’m gonna be late!” The customer started panicking, and quickly grabbed his jacket. Hurriedly leaving his money in Jungsoo’s hands, he waved, yelled a “Thank you!” and was gone.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Looking at his phone again, Changbin yelped when he realized the time. “Oh my god I’m going to be late!”
He panicked and grabbed his jacket off the table. Putting the money he owed the worker for the drink into his hands, Changbin yelled a thank you and took off.

Hey! So that's the end of this chapter Oh my god. I’ve been sitting outside while writing this, and It kinda made me want to write an episode where they went on a walk in the park together AOUGH 😡

See ya! <3