You? (Part Two)

Part two!1!1!1!1 this one might be short as well 🫢🫢🫢

┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆┆

Jungsoo was just finishing up the dishes when he felt his hand twitch. It caused him to drop the glass in his hand, and when he reached down to pick it up, he collapsed.

“Hey! Hey! Are you okay?” A voice brought him out of his head, and he looked up to see the customer standing above him.
He allowed the other to pick him up and carry him, not sure what to do. When he gained full consciousness, he realized that the other male had wrapped napkins around his hand to try and stop the bleeding.
“Th..There's no need.. I’m okay.” he tried to push the male's hand away, but failed. He was too weak at the moment to do anything, so he helplessly sat there, trying to tell the others that he was okay.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

“Hey, you’re not okay! Your hand is bleeding, and you collapsed!” Changbin seemed genuinely concerned for the other. Kneeling down in front of the worker, he looked into his eyes.

“What's your name? I’m Changbin.”
Coughing slightly, the worker responded, “I’m Jungsoo.. But really, I.. I’m fine, I just need my pills.”

“Your pills?” Changbin asked, and replaced the bloody napkins on Jungsoo’s hand.

Jungsoo nodded, and then pointed at the counter. “Against the calendar.. I put them there..” He said, and then took the napkins off of his hand, knowing that the bleeding had stopped. Changbin nodded and went to go get the pills.  “Aw.. I ruined my new sweater..” Jungsoo pulled at it sadly, and then stood up. Slowly moving to the counter, he almost fell again. This time, Changbin caught him before he could.
“Hey, I got your pills, but you can’t just walk around if you know you’re gonna collapse again!” Changbin sighed, and then helped Jungsoo back to the chair. After Jungsoo took his pills, Changbin sat down in the chair next to him, studying him.
He looked really skinny, and he had obvious eyebags. “When was the last time you ate? Or slept?” Changbin asked.

Jungsoo looked up at Changbin. He seemed serious about Jungsoo’s situation, and Jungsoo felt… appreciated, in a way.
“Well.. I haven’t been doing either recently. I’ve been busy managing this place, and working at my other jobs..” He responded, looking down at his hands. When he looked up again, Changbin had a look of sadness on his face.
“Why.. do you look sad?” He asked in a small voice. He wanted to reach out. To hold Changbins hand, but he knew that he probably wouldn’t be able to reach that far without falling out of his chair.

Changbin looked at Jungsoo and sighed, “You seem to work yourself to the edge. I’m not trying to seem rude, but you don’t look like you can handle that. You look… fragile.”
Jungsoo seemed intrigued by what the other was saying, and he smiled. “I guess I am fragile.. But I don’t want to let that stop me from doing what I love.”

...

Lots of updates today, I'm off to th Mountains. Ill take pics, maybe post them on insta
Bye!~ 🧋