Best Laid Schemes Part 1

Start from the beginning

He tries to deny it, but this only intensifies the feelings of pleasure, and this only intensifies the feelings of love he has for Feta.

He continues to nuzzle his feet, and the exciting feeling on a lower part of Montana increases even more.

Montana kisses one of Feta's feet and Feta begins waking up.

Feta, half awake, notices something that surprises him. Montana, seemingly unconscious, nuzzles his foot, and kisses it.

Feta, confused, tries to sit up, trying to determine what he sees. And at the same time, he hears an excited groan from Montana, as he kisses his feet, and as he puts on the same soft, comforting smile he usually gives Montana.

He continues to sit up, still confused, as he looks at Montana, still in bed with him, as Montana seems to be enjoying the feeling.

Montana, unaware that Feta is half awake, continues the nuzzling and the kissing. While Feta, confused, continues to look on with curiosity.

Montana's face begins to turn red as an odd feeling spread across his body, still half-asleep, trying to wake up and understand, while also wondering why something warm is coming across his body, and why he feels safe and warm, and what this feeling is, which slowly builds up more and more. The excitement continues to spread, and as it spreads his thoughts become more confused and twisted.

Underneath the blanket, Montana had stained his yellow cheese print boxers.

Feta, seeing the stain, is confused. Feta, realizing Montana had stained his yellow cheese print boxers, looks at him.

FETA

"Montana? What's that?"

Feta says, pointing at the stain on Montana's yellow cheese print boxers. At first, Montana is confused, but as he looks down and sees the stain, a wave of embarrassment washes over him, as the feeling he was having had only intensified upon seeing the stain on his yellow cheese print boxers.

MONTANA JACK

"I-I-I uh..."

FETA

"It's okay.

Tell me the truth, son."

Feta says, in a warm, caring tone, as he raises one of his eyebrows. He doesn't seem mad, or disappointed in Montana, it feels like Montana really can say whatever the truth is to him, and there will be no judgement.

MONTANA JACK

"Your feet against my face felt good and I..."

Feta looks at Montana, he is confused but he is smiling in a warm and comforting way.

FETA

"And you what?"

Feta says to Montana, raising one of his eyebrows as the warm, caring smile continues to spread on his face.

MONTANA JACK

"I got excited..."

Feta's warm, caring smile goes away, his eyebrows raised in surprise and confusion. But as his expression goes away, he tries to keep his calm demeanor.

FETA

"You mean excited as in...."

Feta, noticing Montana looking embarrassed, tries not to mention it. Feta raises his eyebrows, still in a calm and warm manner, but his eyebrows raised a bit more, as he asks again.

FETA

"You mean you got excited down there?"

MONTANA JACK