Gouda Grief Part 5

Start from the beginning

Jeremiah says that, with all the malice in his, looking Montana into the eyes with an evil stare.

JEREMIAH WHIZ (WITH A TWISTED SMILE, LOOKING DOWN AT MONTANA JACK)

"You're nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That's why you have no friends, huh?"

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, that's why."

Jeremiah smiles sadistically at the sound of Montana saying that, before he lets out a sickening laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're nothing. Just a worthless, weak, pathetic little boy..."

Jeremiah lets out another twisted mockery of a laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"A broken boy, who'll never be anything. No friends, no family..."

Jeremiah says that with another sickening laugh, and he leans in closer to Montana, looking into his eyes with evil intent and malice.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're nothing more than a slave for those who are better than you, nerd."

MONTANA JACK

"Yes..."

Jeremiah, his evil, twisted laugh turning into a sadistic smile, lets out another sickening and twisted laugh, before leaning in even closer. He enjoys this kind of thing, he loves punishing those whom he believes are worthless

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Now... nerd, is there anything your pathetic, weak self would like to say about that?"

MONTANA JACK

"I don't want to be weak."

Jeremiah smiles sadistically at the sound of Montana saying that, before he pulls away, and walks back to his desk, with a sadistic smile, before his smile becomes much more sinister. He's had plenty of practice at this kind of thing, he's very good at breaking down the psyche of those he feels are worthless.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You don't want to be weak, huh? Well... If you don't want to be weak, then be stronger."

Jeremiah says that all with a sinister smile, and lets out a sick twisted mockery of a laugh.

MONTANA JACK

"But you said bullying only makes me feel more powerful."

Jeremiah lets out a sadistic laugh, before leaning in towards Montana again, with yet another twisted smile.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"I said that those who bully others feel stronger... Do you want to be a bully?"

Jeremiah asks that, his evil twisted smile spreading across his face.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Is that your goal in this little pathetic life of yours?"

MONTANA JACK

"I want to be stronger."

Jeremiah's twisted smile continues spreading, as much evil and malice spreads in his eyes.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Then be stronger then."

Jeremiah says that with the most sinister smile on his face. He then lets out another cruel sadistic laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Come on, nerd. You want to be tough like George, right?"

Another twisted mocking laugh.