02

After 5 days
At Purple world cafe

Finally the day came, You were standing in front of the cafe. And it was bigger then the other cafes.....
It is mainly famous for dates and business meeting. Your dad said Mr. Yoongi had decided this cafe for your first date. A girl came and took you to your reserved table, well his choice is great. The cafe true example peace, aesthetic and beauty.

One girl came to you and take you to your table, You have your seat......Yoongi haven't come yet. It was the time of evening and sunset was really soothing.

"As i heard that these business man always come let to the casual places to show that how busy they are

"As i heard that these business man always come let to the casual places to show that how busy they are. phhfff!!!!!"Yn was getting annoyed as it already 40 min. but there was no sigh of Yoongi's arrival.

"Hmmm...I think i should le.......

"Sorry to make you wait for so long."

She was about to get up but stop while hearing someone's voice. And found that it was of Yoongi's voice.

he was  wearing black suit, well suit on a date is quiet weird

he was  wearing black suit, well suit on a date is quiet weird. They both settle down.

"Sorry for being late , actually i was in the meeting that's why i got late." he said that adjusting his suit.

"No no it's okay..." hmmm he is responsible person, said sorry for being late....great.

"So...I think you already know why we are here,so...."

*I think he also don't want this marriage great, although he is good but I don't want to get married right now* she said in her mind.

"I'm ready to marry you."

"hein!!!!! but ..you..why !! I mean you don't even know me completely and you ready to marry me."

"Well, my mom already told me everything about you so i don't want to know anything else. And i think you are also ready as your parents told me."

"hein..hmm I am ready, and i think it is good for me." She said while lowering her head a she was shocked that her parents are so ready to marry her with unknown man."