Chapter 1: Entrance Exams

Enjoy :3

It's the afternoon around 1 or 2 PM in Japan where a lot of the citizens are currently doing their daily tasks so that they can gain money and survive. But we focus on the streets where a lot of the civilians could be seen walking, then we see two young men who were walking together.

One of them has an average height with short spiky brown hair, with two short locks of hair behind his head, and light brown eyes.

The other one is a tall young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion.

You are probably wondering where they are going together and who they are? Well both of them are twin brothers, but they do have some physical differences and faces.

The first one that I mentioned, his name is Issei Hibino (both of them will have different surnames from their original surnames) and the second one is Kiyotaka Hibino, but his brother calls him by a nickname he gave him, which is "Ayanokoji".

Both of them recently graduated in highschool and their current objective is to find a proper university so that they can enroll and to guarantee their future. But after a little while, both of them found a university so that they could enroll. They registered and they are supposed to do entrance exams to see if they are qualified enough to be studying there.

 They registered and they are supposed to do entrance exams to see if they are qualified enough to be studying there

"Ayanokoji, how long have we been walking?"

Issei asked his brother, wondering how long they have been moving.

"Hmm, probably 30 minutes or so"

Ayanokoji answers his question. Issei was surprised to hear that.

"That long!? Damn, this university is a lot further than I expected"

"Yea, maybe we should've gone with a bus or something like that."

"You are right. We underestimated the distance and now my legs are hurting from walking so fucking much"

Issei sighs, regretting not taking any transport to get to their destination. Ayanokoji then pulls out his phone and checks his map from his phone to see how close they are to the university