This is officialy the best day in my life ..

Ashutosh Raj Singhaniya pov

"Toh Mrs Niharika Ashutosh Raj Singhaniya ready ? Mere sath apne zindagi betane ki ?hm?" She nodded and laughed oh my good that was the best music to my ears ...

(So Mrs Ashutosh Raj Singhaniya ready ? To spend your life with me? Hm?)

"Chalo bhi Mr Ashutosh Raj Singhaniya abhi toh bhut kuch baki hai !" She said and closed my eyes. ..

I was surprised but then someone hold my hands from back and that's when I know something is happening...

Niharika Gupta pov (even though they are married I will write this tittle only ehee)

Me , and my brother in law's giggled at his confused face ..
I sign Kartik and Aakarsh bhaiya to push him they did and Ashutosh landed on the place where I wanted him to be ...

He opened his eyes and was shocked to see the painting I made for us ...
It was our first meet photo when we were kids he has held my hand and we were smiling..

He turned around all happy and hugged me ..

"Wohhhh!!" They all cheered as the other couples also had their romantic moments...

Just then i was lead to our room for our first night ...
I went towards the bathroom to get change like duh this lehenga is so heavy!!!
Bro like wht?

Then I got changed into a comfortable night wear that was bluish short and a tank top ... I opened my hair and rubbed off the makeup....

Ashu entered the room he looked at me and smiled he came to hug me

"Princess i love you " he said..

"I love you too my prince charming" i smiled and kissed his nose tip he smiled back ...

And within hours I was on bed with him above me shirtless to be exact ...

"Love i don't know how many days I have stopped myself but tonight i ain't stopping.."he said ..i ruffled his hair and looked in his eyes giving him the permission...

He kissed me ..to be exact it was rough kiss ..his arms roam around my body ...and within minutes I was breathless..

"Abhi toh shuru hi hua hu ..abhi se breathless ho gyi .." he teased

(Just now I have started and now only your are breathless)

I slapped his shoulders he whin like a baby...

Then we had things that we could only imagine..all desires and lust was today in us in this one night ..

Ishqi Chauhan pov

He kissed my neck and I swear i shivered ...his hand was trapping my hands ....

I was breathless because of the Rough kiss we shared ...
"Dekhu toh tum kese lagte ho mere hone ke baad " he said and again kissed my this time he bit my lips ...i screamed ..

Then he took my robe off ..that I was wearing to hide this sexy Night wear that I was forced to buy because of those stupids ..

that I was wearing to hide this sexy Night wear that I was forced to buy because of those stupids

He looked at me ..I swear I saw his eyes turn dark bruhhh...I am surely going to get wrecked today...

He started roaming his hands on my body ...ok I am officially in this room ..he kissed my collarbone down to my clevage...

We had everything and at last I was beating him because I got wrist pain in my hands of his holding...

Nothing was left for us both to expose that night...

Tanu Rajvansh pov

My outfit after getting changed

I officially declare my husband as the most boring and least romantic husband...

Like broo all he is doing is kissing me not even kissing my neck like he is always Romantic but now he is not why????

"Kartikkkkk why are you being boring!!" I said he looked at me and smirked..

'why ? Want me to be rough with you? I was just giving you time !" I looked at him and smashed my lips with him ...

He kissed back and we made out now..
He touched my exposed waist lightly teasing me ..i groan and touched his abs in return like why not?

His breath stop for a while and his eyes filled with lust..then I knew how the good flirt guy can suddenly become a beast in minutes...

He took his belt out and and tied my hands on the headboard..he knew what he was doing...

Few minutes and all the treasure inside us was out .. everything was given to each other ...

My heart officially belongs to him ..

To be continued