63) Faces.

You were sitting in an interview with your boyfriend Thomas. The interviewer was on his break so you had a little time to just talk about anything.

"This is a fun interview." You said. Thomas looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't lie, I know you think his is boring."

"Is it that obvious?" You whispered and he laughed.

"Shh the cameras might still be on." You looked at the camera and pulled a funny face. Thomas laughed and did the same. You made so many different funny faces at the camera when the interviewer suddenly came back in.

"Okay!" He said as he clasped his hands. "Shall we continue? By the way, I hope you don't mind but the camera was still running... We can delete any footage if we captured anything... Well, personal." You looked at each other then started sniggering. He looked at you with a crooked eyebrow and shook it off then carried on with the interview. He started asking you questions from Twitter that the interview company had received and each one was brilliant. One of the questions he asked set you both off though. He said, "What is the funniest thing you remember?" Thomas looked at you like he was about to burst out laughing. {~~A/N: See Exploding Newt. ~~} you sniggered, he sniggered, you giggled, he giggled, you laughed, he laughed. Before you knew it you were both crying in front of the cameras and the interviewer looked slightly disturbed. "Uhh... Guys?" Newt propped his head up and made a Gollum/Toothfairy Newt face and that set you off. You fell off your chair and rotfled {~~ A/N: JadeDavies129 PROPER ROTFLING KID! 😂😂 ~~} for ages then you stood up quickly and pulled a straight face while looking square into the camera, then randomly switched to a Delicious Newt face. Thomas started howling and the camera turned to the interviewers face who said awkwardly, "Well... We're gonna take a five minute quick break?"

"Ten!" Thomas shouted through breaths as he carried on laughing.

"Ten..." The interviewer and crew left the room leaving just you two in there alone. You sat back down after finally getting a grip, then looked at Thomas who was holding a Bitch Face Newt look which set you off again.

"This is gonna be a looong ten minutes!" You laughed and so did Thomas.