The Talk:Part One

Jacky, Derek, and even Zakk were sick of it. They'd all figured it out now, besides Ronnie, that Ryan was gay and had a HUGE crush on the man. They had today off from the tour, and while Ronnie was still in bed and would most likely not be up for the next hour, Zakk decided to go talk to Ryan about it. Zakk knocked on the bathroom door where Ryan was gently. "Ryan?", he called, and there was some rustling from behind the door as Ryan quickly put his razors up. Yes, he had started that too, not long ago, on his thighs. "Yeah?", he asked calmly, opening the door after wiping the blood with a wet towel and pulled his clothes back on. "Can we talk?", Zakk asked, and Ryan opened the door, walking out. "Sure. What about?", Ryan asked, going to the couch and sat down. The others were out for breakfast. "You. You've been off lately. What's wrong?", he asked as he sat down beside Ryan. "Nothing.", he replied. Shit. They knew didn't they?
While they were talking, Ronnie had woken up and went to go greet them, then quiet bed when he heard the conversation they were having, so they didn't know he was awake and listening to them talk. "Don't just brush it off as nothing, you know what I'm talking about. You like Ronnie.", Zakk replied, and Ryan let out a shaky breath, tears welling up in his eyes. "Yes.", he said after a moment, his voice cracking slightly. "Oh my God, don't tell him.", Ryan said urgently, turning back to Zakk, and he nodded quickly. "I wont, I promise. Just calm down.", Zakk tried to calm him quickly, and it worked a bit. Ronnie's eyes widened. Like me? Like him? He shook his head, brushing it off and just thinking maybe they were talking about the other Ronnie that used to be in their band. Ryan would never like him that way. After a few moments of Ryan's sobs breaking the silence, Zakk spoke up again. "Ronnie, I know you're awake. Come here.", he said, and Ryan gasped as Ronnie muttered,"Shit..."

I'LL CONTINUE IF I GET A FEW GOOD COMMENTS BACK ILY