Staying Safe On Tour

Ryan sighed softly, looking around backstage. He was in his dressing room at the venue they were playing at that night, and they were about to go on. Soon enough, he heard Derek at the door. "C'mon Ryan, time for the show!", he called, then walked off. Ryan sighed again and pulled the vest they all wore at the concerts on and grabbed his signed drumsticks, then left the room. He ran out of the room and tripped over his own feet on the way out, trying to hurry. Ronnie caught Ryan in his arms and helped him back up easily, laughing. "Careful there, honey, don't want you getting hurt before the show.", Ronnie smiled playfully at Ryan then rushed off to the stage. When Ronnie was gone, Ryan's pale complexion was now a light pink as he blushed. He shook his head mentally and rushed out into the stage behind Ronnie, going to the drums as the crowd screamed in the distance.

Around 2 hours later...

Ryan's POV
After the show, they went outside to their large tour bus, and Ryan immediately went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Ronnie was already on the couch, watching TV while the others had went to their 'rooms'. Ryan leaned down to get a can of soda out of the small refrigerator and a candy bar he hid from the others when he heard a sharp intake of breath from Ronnie's spot on the couch. He turned around quickly, ready to throw the soda can at something of someone. "Um...what's wrong?", I asked, looking at Ronnie strangely. He had a pillow on his lap and he was giving me a sort of nervous look. "Nothing.", Ronnie said quickly, then ran off to his bunk for his privacy. I sighed. Even Ronnie didn't want to he around me anymore. I went to the couch where he had just been sitting, food forgotten. I don't know. I've been having these thoughts for a while, putting and cutting myself down, but it's gotten worse lately. I stood up again after making a decision and went to my own bunk, falling asleep quickly.

Ronnie's POV
I was the first one back to the bus, after a few minutes Jacky, Zakk and Derek made it, then a bit later Ryan. He, of course, went straight for the refrigerator like always, but instead of looking away like I usually did, I let my eyes trail down to where I liked to look the most. Ryan bent over so he could look through the drinks and food we had stored, and I pressed my lips together firmly. God he was fucking perfect, his personality AND his ass. I looked down and saw a small tent in my tight skinny jeans and quickly grabbed a pillow, laying it in my lap before he saw. He turned around, looking like he was about to attack someone then gave me a weird look. Shit, I guess I did something, probably made some noise. "Um...what's wrong?", he asked, "Nothing.", I replied quickly the hurried off to my bunk to get rid of my problem. I stripped all my clothes off except for my boxers, just letting them hang at my knees as I laid down on the bed, and gently touched myself. "Ah...Ryan...", I moaned softly, biting my lip to stay quiet until I reached climax. I cleaned off and drifted to sleep, wishing I could just be with Ryan, but he would never love Ronnie more than a friend.