"I–" Y/n paused before looking at the blonde next to her. He grabbed her waist and dragged her closer. She gasped as he tugged down her dress.

She watched, allowing it to happen. "Draco my friends are here." She spoke loud enough for only him to hear. He ignored her as he poured out a line of the white powder he pulled out earlier.

"Shut the fuck up." He harshly spoke before fixing the powder on her chest. Y/n couldn't speak as he inhaled. Draco rubbed his nose, looking at her once more. She watched as a devious grin slowly grew on his face.

Y/n caught on to what Malfoy was hinting. "Not here." She mumbled, shyly tucking her hair behind her ear. It was no use considering Draco grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his.

He licked his lips, his eyes slowly trialing down at her's. Wishing he was kissing them at this very moment. "Then come on." Draco grabbed her hand and dragged her from to party to his room.

She stumbled into the room, her back hitting his bed pole. Draco locked his door before muttering a quiet spell. Her heart pounded, now nervous for what was about to come.

Before she came to the party she was excited. Excited to see what Malfoy had in store for her, but judging from how the night was going so far it wasn't going to be good.

He stormed towards her, his thumbed dragged down her bottom lip. "Take off your dress," Draco spoke while taking his shirt off. He saw Y/n standing there speechless. He grabbed her throat. pulling her close leaving no space between them. "Now."

Y/n shuddered slightly before pulling down the straps of her dress. Draco once again pulled out the tiny bag, walking towards his desk. He poured out a thin line for her. Not as much as he did, he knew she couldn't handle it like he could.

She walked towards him, her cheeks were bright shade of pink due to the face that she was in her bra and underwear. He smirked at her shyness as he sat down in his chair. His arms wrapped around her waist before pulling her down on his lap.

He moved her hair behind her leaving room for his chin to rest on her shoulder. His finger trailed up and down her stomach. "Go ahead beautiful." He kissed her cheek making her blush even more.

Y/n slowly bent down inhaling the powder. She pinched her nose shut, it burned from the new feeling. "How do you do that?" She looked at him while wiping her nose.

He chuckled and shrugged before placing his hands over her breasts. "Don't act like you didn't disobey me Harper." He now pulled her bra down, immediately pinching her nipples.

She quickly tucked her bottom lip in between her teeth, slowly moving against his lap. "I'm sorry Draco—Just please." Her voice came out a shaky whisper. Her body weak for his touch, and only his.

His fingers now dug into her waist in attempt to keep her still, "Who the fuck told you move?" He asked sneaking one of his hands past her panties. Y/n softly moaned as Draco's finger teased her clit. "Safe word?" His hand now pulled away.

"Red." Her lips parted as he now placed soft kisses on her neck. Such a sweet gesture knowing he's about to tear her pussy apart. Draco hummed as he picked her up and tossed her on his bed.

Y/n propped herself up with her elbows as she slowly spread her legs. "Well?" She asked tilting her head. She now felt the drugs started to take affect on her. Draco stared at her, confused. She slowly smirked, "Are you going to punish me or not?" She purposefully rolled her eyes, knowing that would send him over the edge.