-12-

The teachers said that we weren't going to be leaving to go to dinner until 5pm so we could head back up to our hotel room. Me and Tori made our way up stairs and Imogen came along with us so we could hang out. "I'm probably going to just take a nap" Tori spoke and I nodded to her, "So did you have fun with Harry?" Imogen asked winking at me "Don't wink at me" I giggled as we reached our hotel room. I unlocked the door and the three of us walked in. Tori had the bed away from the window which I didn't mind. 

"You are so lucky you don't have to share with two other people" Imogen complained "Yea well I prefer this is calming" Tori had a movie or something on her computer as she was just laying down. "Let's go see Harry!" Imogen spoke like it was a great idea "Why?" I whined "Because" She stood up grabbing my hand which I grabbed the key card to get into the room and she dragged me outside of the room to Harrys hotel room which he was sharing with Ben and Aaron.

"Hey!' Aaron said opening the hotel door, "Hey we were thinking about having a little party in our hotel room tonight you guys should come" Harry said coming from behind Aaron, "Uh yea sure!" Imogen said looking to me as I nodded. Harry looked to me and smiled.

"Well wanna help us tell the others?" Aaron asked "Why don't you just wait till dinner?" Harry took a minute to think "Yea that's probably better" Harry said nodding his head "Well were going to walk around bye" Imogen spoke "Ok bye" the two said in unison and then the door shut "Why did we to there?" I asked confused "Idk just wanted to" Ok whatever" I looked down the hall as we walked around and then we walked downstairs to the bottom floor which there was a vending machine there.

"I'm going to get a drink do you want something?" I looked to her then back to the vending machine options "Sure" I nodded and got my drink and she got hers, we then made our way back upstairs and then into my dorm. We were just talking and scrolling through Instagram every once and a while showing each other something. 

By the time it was 4:30 I got up to go to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom I grabbed my makeup bag and fixed my makeup. I came out of the bathroom at around 4:50 and then walked to Tori I tapped her shoulder to which she woke up. "Were going to be leaving in 10 minutes so we should head down soon." She nodded sitting up then doing something when Imogen showed me a text from her crush. When it became 4:55 we all went downstairs. The elevator was packed so we took the stairs down instead. There was almost everyone except a few people who were in the elevator.

A/n 

so sorry for not posting hope you have a great night/day!