•11•

Harry's pov

Me and Ben were talking and y/n was asleep. We were going to be sitting here for another 10 minutes waiting for everyone to finish there food and so we could all leave at the same time

15 minutes later

"Alright go ahead and do whatever you would like" I poked at y/n trying to wake her up but she wouldn't wake I just picked her up bridal style taking her outside where the cold air hit her bare arms. "Y/n" I spoke softly, Ben was in front of us waiting, she opened her eyes and looked around "Come on we're leaving to walk around" she nodded and I put her back on her feet.

Your pov

"Harry I think your in love" I heard Ben say, I wasn't trying to listen in on there conversation but now I wanted to know. But instead of letting myself get ahead of myself I slowed down a bit but just enough to were I could hear them. "I don't love her, she's just my friend" Harry whined not wanting to listen to a word Ben was saying "let's go in here!" Harry said it was a beautiful jewelry store "Oh alright" I said following the boys ahead of me.

Ben was now walking with me around the store as Harry was inspecting the beautiful brackets. "Why did we come in here?" I ask hoping Ben would know "Not sure, maybe it's for me!" He smiled laughing making me start to laugh "Mhm I think he loves you!" I said he made a shocked face "Really, oh I hope he does because I'm in love with him" he said making us both laugh.

I saw him with a women at the cash register, "ok you guys ready or did you find anything that you liked?" Harry asked holding a bag with the name of the store on it. "Would you be my sugar daddy and buy this for me?" Ben said interlocking his fingers together and making his bottom lip stick out. "No I'm not gay absolutely not for you" we all laughed walking out the store. "What's that?" Ben asked looking to Harry as we were all now waking together in a line Harry,me, and then Ben "Eh nothing it's for my mum" he spoke we both nodded and continued walking. We were already walking towards the hotel again so we didn't have to worry about being late.

2:55pm

"Alright we made it" I said, Ben was behind me talking to a few other people behind us and a bunch of people were already here. "tori!!" I smiled running to her "Hey!" She said this was the most happy I've seen her over the past few days.

A/n

Sorry this was short I just wanted to post something for this story have a great day or night byee💕