Apology •6•

Y/n's pov

I heared steps from behind me "Y/n, you ok?" I heared a girl's voice, I turned around and saw Tori "Uhm I guess, I think I'm gonna head back" She noded and stared at Harry I walked back Tori came with "Wait why were you with Harry?" She asked when we stopped "He wanted to talk to me" my hand still on my stomach "So what happend earlier that you didn't get to finsh?" She asked. I froze, "Hey, were heading back to the school" Darcy said "Oh ok, bye tori" "Bye" she looked confused and me, Darcy,Elle, and Tara started our walk back to the school.

Why is Tori being so nice to me. It's weird I guess. She's normally not talkative, shes normally Really quiet. I mean why is she talking to me.. out of everyone me, I mean I know her brother but still. It's weired, "Hey you ok?" Elle asked "Yea, so uhm how are you?" I asked, I haven't talked to her today "I'm good you?" "I'm doing good." She noded. We all got back to the school and Elle and Tara went to there classes me and Darcy went to the same class. When I got to the class with Darc, it was only the teacher and 3 other students. I layed my head down, and just thought about Harry. Did he mean what he said. Was he actually sorry? He's most likely lying. Darcy tapped on my shoulder "You ok?"

I noded and then kids came flooding in "Alright everyone settle settle" the teacher yelled. Today she was not having it, she's normally in a good mood but I guess she's not having it today "Ma'am" A girl raised her hand "Yes" She was annoyed "Did your boyfriend break up with you" she started to laugh, "Did you just get your self sent to head teacher" she stopped laughing "Why, I was only joking" she complained "Well I wasn't so go!" She yelled "Fine!" She yelled back, grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room. "Ok I'm handing you your work sheets so get started" everyone got a paper and started on it.

End of school

Everyone was getting out of school and I was so tired but we had 3 days to pack and tomorrow we had to turn in our permission slip for the trip. I was going to meet up with Tao, Elle, and Issac for a   movie night. Elle begged me to come, so I did after 10 minutes of her begging. "Hey y/n!" Someone yelled I turned to my side, I saw Harry. I turned my head to look straight and Elle wasn't to far infront of me. Once I reached Elle,Tao and Issac, there was steps coming from behind.

"Uhm y/n I think you have a stalker" Elle and I laughed, I turned. Harry again "So uhm about the movie night" Isaac said "What's up?" Tao asked "I can't go I'm sorry." Tao noded "That's fine, I wonder where Charlie is" Elle and I laughed "What?" He asked "Rugby" Elle said, he pouted "So uhm, y/n can we talk" Harry asked tapping my shoulder "Uhm y/n, were meeting at taos house around 6 or 6:30 and I'll send you the address" Elle smiled "Ok well I got to go home" she then walked off, "Ill see you later y/n" Tao smiled and we went our ways.

Harry was still behind me, I me we both went this way to go home well actually he had Rugby so I wasnt sure. "Y/n please, I have yo get to practice and I need to talk to you" He grabbed my wrist "Ok what" I said turning around, I was waiting for him to respond. "I'm just really sorry, and you didn't deserve to be talked to like that and I'm really sorry. Please don't just blame me for what my mates said" I shut my eyes hoping this was a dream "You think it's because of what your mates said. No it's about what you said to my friend" he looked disappointed and kinda of disgusted at the same time.

"I'm really sorry about that, please I'll apologize to them. Just please forgive me" He begged "Yea sure, now I have to go bye" I turned around and walked off. I put my headphones in and listened to anything that played.

I got home and I saw my dad "Hey dad can I go on a trip for year 11s?" I asked, he took a moment "Yea" I squealed in excitement, and I handed him the paper. He signed and he walked off "I'm going to a friend's house" I ran upstairs go changed and then I went downstairs. 5:24 I then saw Elle texted me on insta.

Elle

Hey his address is ******* I'm on my way so I'll see you there later

Alright bye:)

I looked at how far he lived and it was about 30 40 minutes. So I got up and walked outside. I walked for a while till, I got a text

Tao

Hey what's your favorite candy?

Uhm idk why

Well I'm grabbing some for the movie night so I'm just wondering but just anything?

Yea, well I'll see you soon

I then started walking again. *5:58pm* I saw the house and I knocked "Tao!" I heared a women's voice "Yea" I heared taos voice "The door, I'm alittle busy" "Coming" I heared foot steps, then the door opened "Hey y/n come inside" Tao was in just a plain black shirt and some sweats. "Elle is here, but we haven't picked a movie yet so maybe you could help" He gave me an unsure smile "Uh depends" I smiled and we got to his room "Y/n!" Elle smiled "Hi Elle" she patted a spot next to her for me to sit.

A/n

Tomorrow's my birthday, and then the 2nd and 3rd I'm going out with my friend for my birthday so the next part may take awhile. But yea hope you have a great day or night. And... bye