In Sickness and In Wealth.

Start from the beginning

Nejire was above him, Both her hands stretched out.'' Masculansation Disease.'' Doc Q called out just before Nejire attacked him. The white gas exploded out of him and Nejire took a straight hit. She had a deep inhale right as she attacked. But Doc Q was hit down. Both took a straight hit of the other. Doc Q and Stronger were deep in the ground, Just long enough.'' weather eggs.'' Nami's staff created bubbles with dark clouds that rose up and combined in the sky. Combining until it was a massive cloud.'' THUNDERBOLT TEMPO.'' Nami raised her staff in the air. Before slamming it down. the knob hit Doc Q right in the stomach. 

But if that was only the pain. Right after the knob made contact with Doc Q, Thunderbolts rained down on Doc Q, However, Nejire was also attacked. As she was in the sky she felt the change. Her normally big bouncy breast started shrinking. Her long hair turned shorter. Her feminine features changed. She felt strange but as she went down to earth Rin and Nami looked in shock. their eyes wide unbelieving what it was.'' Uhm what's wrong.'' Nejire asked confused by her own voice. it sounded deeper.'' YOU ARE A DUDE NEJIRE.''

Nejire looked down and she noticed it. No more big bouncy boobs, Now a flat chest. She quickly grabbed her belt. Feeling what was there and much to her shock. She felt a dick.'' One hand, one and a half, Dammit Izuku is bigger.'' Nejire said annoyed that she wasnt as well endowed as Izuku. Then again he was above average.'' Uhm NEZU WE MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM.'' Nami screamed in her earpiece, panic really rising up and up.'' What is it miss, what seems to be the problem.'' I am a dude now. No more big boobs and no more nice but, only penis.'' Uhm what.'' Mandalay asked.'' Nejire got hit by a quirk and changed from a girl into a girl.''

'' Ah kids that is easily fixed, Nejire, meditate. Just like how Armament Haki goes over the arm or leg, Now think of it, to swipe thru your entire body. Channel that Haki thru your entire body.'' Okey dokey.'' Nejire said as she dropped on her butt. And started meditating. All as Rin and Nami took the time to protect Nejire.'' AH.'' Nejire screamed popping back up, and instantly it changed back. Her hair growing larger. Her boobs started growing again. and her butt growing full again.

'' JIPPIE I AM ME AGAIN, ME AND MY BOOBIES.'' Nejire said with childlike joy. Nami and Rin chuckle at her antics.'' Now should we start helping others or bring this scum back to you all?'' Please take him down to us. Doc Q and his pet could cause some trouble if left free.'' Nejire grabbed his arm and started dragging Doc Q.'' How are you moving a fucking horse.'' Rin asked.'' Oh, Stronger is a horse. I see I assumed it was a bird.'' Nezu said believing it to be a horsepower instead of a bird one. But Nezu was always prepared.

-------------------------

'' Come on, Where is he,'' Jordan said as he threw Kamui woods in the sky again. They were having trouble locating the big fucker. No matter how dumb that sounded. He was hiding somewhere. But then, all hell started breaking loose. at the side of them explosions started taking place. the ground shook. It was all sorts of chaos. as the island started fighting back. and the big mountain sat up.'' COME ON WOOD MAN, HE WAS THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN.'' Jordan said grabbing Kamui Woods under his arm and throwing Ibara on his shoulder

She sat on his shoulder, her white cloth still pristine and not embarrassing herself.'' This will just be faster.'' Jordan said running with them toward the large mountain.'' Let's do this.'' Jordan screamed jumping up and going for a flying kick. Right against the large mountain man. Jordan smacked his feet on the large dude's ass.'' OY WOLFIE, I AM HERE TO BEAT YOUR FATASS'' Jordan screamed fully aware he was not going to go easy. But Sanjuan wolf looked down.'' why.'' BECAUSE MY BUDDY ASKED ME TO HELP KICK EVIL ASS, AND MY SHOW ISNT ON FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS SO I NEED SOMETHING TO DO.''

Jordan said brutally honest. He couldn't care about being a hero. too much work. All he wanted to do was Party, work out, Fight, fuck, and sleep. These fights were fun tho. He got to throw hands with so many powerful people, But then again Now he didnt fight one of the strongest, instead, he was fighting a big fat guy.'' No, I don't want to fight.'' Sanjaun wolf said before laying down again and rolling over.'' Okay, fuck this place.'' Jordan said as hell started breaking thru.

The island started fighting. Izuku was fighting Blackboard, All Might, Everyone was going crazy and the small island was really cramped.'' Okay, I am done here, We are going to take this to a different place.'' Jordan dawned his armor again. Jumping to Wolf as he placed Kamui Woods and Ibara down before giving Sanjaun Wolf a powerful kick and removing him from the island.'' Ratman, we will come back after he is beaten. any islands free.'' Oh yes, smart action American man. From your location, go southeast for a mile.'' Nezu said with a joy-filled tone.

'' Okay then.'' Seeing where Sanjaun Wolf was. Jordan punched him again. His massive size did not matter to Jordan. With a hard left. Sanjaun flew back landing just short of the island. Jordan went back.'' Now get here so we can do this quickly.'' Jordan wrapped his arms around both of them. Before rushing over to the island.'' Now not sure what both of you can do. Just keep out of my way, You two would just get hurt.'' Jordan said not trying to be mean, But just overall just not wanting them to cause trouble.

'' Excuse you, But Nezu picked us exactly for the fact we are fighting a giant.'' Sanjaun wolf was coming out of the water. crawling up and clearly annoyed.'' Now then Ibara, remember our training. First one of each perhaps if we need later we see what we can do.'' Ibara nodded. grasping her hands together almost as if she was praying. her hair moved. they exploded in size. continued to grow and grow and grow. They wrapped themselves around her body. as she started going higher and higher. the vines wrapping themselves around her and growing in size

And just like that. Ibara now stood at an impressive 20 meters height. a vein golem.'' EARTH DEFENDER.'' Ibara called out as she used her super move. A massive vine golem stood on the battlefield. And Kamui Woods was right after her. His wooden body expanded in size. While most of the time, Kamui Woods used his smaller body with agility he understood he needed some real power aswell. Which got this move. He only grew to 20 meters. The same size as Mt, Lady their sparring partner when using this move.'' WOOD FORREST GOD,'' Both were ready for the fight.'' FUCK YOU TOO, I MIGHT BE SMALLER BUT I WILL DO MORE DAMAGE THEN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED.''