Chapter 06: Stealing from the World Government

After seeing everyone actively organizing for Jigen, Kaido laughed, "Wororororo...I feel like this sea will become chaotic again...just the way I like it."

In the near future, everyone in this sea will feel the horror of the Beast Pirates. With Jigen's help, his dream may quickly become a reality.

Jigen rolled his eyes at Kaido's mood.

....

....

Dressrosa, inside the main hall.

Doflamingo received a phone call from King. After obtaining the list, he was a little surprised, wondering why the Beast Pirates suddenly requested so many smuggled materials, and even the next batch of artificial Devil Fruits has been slowed down for the moment to purchase these materials.

Although curious, Doflamingo did not ask too much. After all, one of the rules of the black market is not to ask unrelated questions to employers.

For the sake of big business, Doflamingo decided to move on.

After hanging up the communication from King, Doflamingo called Caesar out of curiosity.

He told him all the materials that the Beast Pirates wanted. After talking, he said with doubts, "Caesar, do you know what Kaido is going to do with all these materials?"

After Caesar heard the words, he pondered for a moment and then said, "Kaido should be researching technology related to thespace field."

Doflamingo raised his eyebrows, "Technology? Technology related to the space field? How do you know?"

"When I worked with Vegapunk before, he studied technology in the space field, but in the end, it didn't work out. After all, when it comes to space, it's too difficult," explained Caesar.

Doflamingo knew nothing about the scientific field, so he was stunned when he heard it.

After the decisive phone call with this mad scientist, Doflamingo pondered, "It seems that Kaido wants to play with something new."

However, Caesar also said that even Vegapunk cannot make progress in technology. Doflamingo thinks that Kaido is also busy working in vain and will soon give up, so he doesn't take it too seriously.

In summary, let's help the Beast Pirates get the materials first. He also has money to make, so why not do it?

.....

A few days later.

Marineford

Sengoku was eating senbei, stroking his goat's head as he ate.

Nothing important has happened in the sea recently, which makes him, the Fleet Admiral, in a good mood.

However, at this moment, a soldier suddenly rushed in.

"Report, report, something happened Marshal Sengoku."

Sengoku quickly returned to work, looking at the soldiers running in front of him, still breathing hard, and asked in adeep voice, "What happened?"

The soldier didn't hesitate and quickly opened his mouth to report, "Marshal, a batch of explosive rocks that we delivered to the World Government was intercepted by Jack of the Beast Pirates."

Sengoku's face suddenly sank, he widened his eyes and said, "What!?"

"Are those guys crazy?"

This is a very serious issue. After the explosive rock touches oxygen, it will produce an extremely powerful explosion that is terrifying to the maximum. Just a little bit of explosive rock is enough to turn a village into nothing.

That is why the World Government and the Navy have strict controls over these things.

Cold sweat was already falling on Sengoku's forehead.

He didn't understand what the Beast Pirates were suddenly doing by stealing the Explosive Rock, they must have known that doing so was bound to start a war with the Navy.

"Damn it!" Sengoku gritted his teeth, his thoughts racing.

"Do they want to start another war?"

It can be said that the Beast Pirates are the Yonko regiment that has given the Navy the most headaches, a group of lunatics who advocate violence.

Sengoku's eyes burned with flames as he solemnly said, "Call all the executives immediately!"

The soldier responded quickly, not daring to be careless: "Yes, Marshal!"

...

...

Wano Kuni, Onigashima!

Shortly after the Navy Headquarters received the news, Jack returned to Onigashima.

The explosive rock was being continuously unloaded from the ship. This time, Jack completed the task perfectly, but also suffered many injuries. The group of pirates accompanying him also suffered great losses.

Jack didn't take it too seriously and wentstraight to the main hall to report to Kaido.

"You did a good job, Jack." Kaido raised his alcohol-filled gourd and toasted Jack.

Jack was in a good mood.

"It's what I should do," he responded.

At this moment, Jigen had just arrived at the main hall with a small bag in hand.

At this moment, he has no obstacles in Onigashima. Every time the members of the Beast Pirates see him, they respect him and call him Jigen-san, even the Tobiroppo members respect him.

Although Ulti always glares at him and wants to fight him.

But apart from her, everyone considers him a member of the Beast Pirates.

After all, everyone sees the value of Jigen. If they can win his favor and have a Senzu Bean in their hands, it will be equivalent to an extra life, so everyone is eager to have a good relationship with Jigen.

When Kaido saw Jigen arrive at the main hall, he casually greeted him: "How's it going, Jigen?"

Jigen didn't return the greeting at all.

He raised the bag in his hand, "The time is too short, so not many [Senzu Beans] were produced."

Kaido didn't care too much when he heard those words. He laughed and said, "It's understandable."

Queen, who has been staying in Onigashima recently, nodded, "Indeed, even just10 of them will be of great help, which is equivalent to 10 lives."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"How many are there?" King asked curiously.

Jigen touched his nose and said, "There are 100 pieces..."

He didn't expect these guys to be so conformist with the Senzu Beans.