41 | Killing Me Softly (Part Four)

It was stupid. She could feel the excitement running along the blood in her veins and the foolishness rotting inside her stomach. It was a wild dance of what the fuck am I doing and is this right? She could feel how her insides were twisting, making her pretty nervous about the whole idea. She could have said no, could have went away with her initial plan, but she didn't. Instead, like a damsel under the influence of somebody else's potion, she agreed to the blonde's idea. And a week after, there she was, back at her New York apartment, with the australian blonde.

"Don't you want to rest first? It's still lunch. My girlfriend will be here at dinner." Debbie mumbled as she placed her bag on her coffee table in the living room.

Lou didn't speak. The blonde put down her bag and immediately opened the big window overlooking the busy street of Manhattan. It was as if she had been there a thousand times that she did not feel the urge to ask Debbie if she could open the window or not. Debbie did not speak anything anymore. Instead, she silently watched the blonde as the blonde looked out at the busy street outside. On the blonde's face was a huge smile and Debbie could not resist thinking about how ethereal Lou was.

"What did you say again?" Lou went back to look at Debbie on the sofa as she sat by the windowpane, "Sorry. I didn't hear it."

"I said, don't you want to rest? It's still 1 PM. My girlfriend will be here by dinner."

A smirk hung low on the australian's lips, "You mean, soon to be ex-girlfriend?"

A chuckle went out Debbie's lips the moment she heard what Lou just said. This woman. Debbie thought that Lou was really something. Aside from the fact that the blonde was hot, beautiful, and charming, there was something enigmatic about her that Debbie could not quite say. She didn't feel like the blonde was strange, yet there was something inside her that felt kinda queer. And by queer, Debbie knew it was not her sexuality because she knew Lou was queer. It's just that, there was something in her that Debbie could not wait to unravel. Nonetheless, despite not fully knowing the whole enigmatic thing, Debbie could and would offer herself to be eaten if Lou was hungry. All flesh, all bones.

"Tell me you're ready for later." Lou spoke again.

"Ready to break up with her?"

The blonde shook her head as she closed the big window, "No. That you're ready to make out with someone you barely know."

It was Debbie's turn to shake her head, "You don't think I do that?"

Lou ran her fingers through her hair as she took the empty seat beside Debbie, "Do what?" She replied, her eyes closed as she rested her head on the couch's headrest.

"Make out with someone I barely know. It's a job for me. You worked for my brother right? I'm in the same industry as him and I mix business with pleasure. If you know what I mean."

"Don't you feel the need to tell me what I can and cannot do?" Lou opened her eyes as she asked her those.

And somehow, behind Debbie's head, she didn't really feel the need to say it. It would be too bold to admit, but she felt that if Lou would do anything to her, she would let her. Debbie feigned to take the question in as she realized that the blonde was looking at her, obviously waiting for her answer.

"I don't know. Just do whatever you feel like doing."

"So what would be the scene later? We'll be in your bedroom?"

"No. We can do it here. On the sofa. It would be a fucking slap to her when she opens the door and sees us."

A smile crept on the blonde's lips and she looked like a giddy little girl before she went to close her eyes again and rested her head on the sofa's headrest, "I like that idea."