Run down 😷

Wassup I'm ALAYA and my life sucks lemme give y'all the run down When I was 2 I got like super sick and my kidneys did not grow but the doctor said it was ok but it wasn't I spent have of my child hood in fucking hospitals when I was 14 I almost got a new kidney but some random kid was sick and she sneezed in my face on purpose so I had got sick and put on dialysis so they gave me a catheter it's something in my heart but also poking out my chest so 3 days a week I go to the hospital for treatment turns out like 2 year later I couldn't walk at school because I could never breathe I thought it was nothing my mom thought it was nothing so we ain't go to a hospital but it got worse so she took me and they said I had blood clots in my heart they just gave me a medicine and that it like 6 months later I think this was last week I was in the emergency because my breathing was bad again so they did a lot of surgery and found out the blood clots went in my lungs and stuff so I got to get  this surgery and they goin but I only go to school 2 days a week but enough of that cus I'm a strong thug I got a big crush on this pretty girl name McKayla well she go by kay or Kayla but girls like her don't date girls like me😕plus she got a new girl every week but I still like her. My bestie Mimi I met her in the 3rd grade. Don't ask about my parents my dad lives in Ohio and my mom thinks it's my fault I'm sick so she don't talk to me and if we are talking it's a damn argument.Kids at school always ask me where I be at when I'm not at school but I just tell them I'm busy they think I'm some type of drug dealer or some slow shii but yea that's the run down on me have fun getting to know me more.

Wassup I'm MIMI and I'm give y'all the run down on me When I was in 3rd grade I met alaya she was always smiling and quiet but I was loud and always in trouble when I was 14 I found out alaya was sick and some kid hit her in her chest so I beat they ass and got suspended but for her idc two years later she still on dialysis and I'm there with her every treatment for 3 hours I just take our school work there I come from a single dad who works hard asf to provide for me and I love him my mom left she ain't want my ass but idc that's really it about my im boring but get to know me better as you read.

Wsppp y'all I'm McKayla call me kayla but i already don't like y'all sorry not sorry but lemme give y'all the run down on me Ok so I got  my heart broken but some girl name jay see I got a lot of money for my age so I was giving it to jay  because I was deeply in love turns out she got a whole other gf buying her shit with my money ever since I been dtb fr I definitely be having a new girlfriend every week but there is this girl in all my classes she's always looking at me she like 4'11 pretty asf but she ain't at school everyday so I can't talk to her hell it's for the best because Ima just hit and quit it I'm intersex so I'm always wrap my shii ion need no kids running around here hn. I love playing volleyball I just hate them booty shorts I have to wear.oh and my parents God knows where my dad is and my mom I love her but we get into it she drinks and then argues with me so i stay in my room high asf to myself. Well read and find out more about mee cause y'all kno y'all gone love me and I'm intersex.