Perci took notice in the Titans as they started glowing orange and red. Each one of the heroes falling down to their knees in pain. Perci's eyes were locked on Robin as he stared at his teammates writhing in pain. Slade's gaze was stuck on Perci. All three waiting on someone's next move.

"This is the price for your disobedience, Robin. Now do as I command, attack!" Slade's voice became louder. Robin's eyes flashed up from his friends to meet Perci's (e/c) ones. Perci raised a brow as she saw the gears turning in his head. Robin's gaze turned to the device controlling the devices inside the titans. The bright red electricity coming from the device giving him a plan. A stupid plan...but a plan regardless.

"No." Was all Robin said before he sprinted towards the machine. Perci stared at him confused as he got close enough to her to grab her wrist. "Robin!" Slade yelled. "Hey! What are you-" Perci tried to ask while Robin dragged her towards the device. "Just trust me!" That was all Perci needed to hear as she rolled her eyes following his lead.

Robin threw one of his hands onto the glowing red device. A painful groan leaving his mouth as he forced Perci's hand onto it as well. Pain surged through Perci's body for a few seconds before both teens were thrown off the device.

Both teens stood tall in front of Slade as they endured the excruciating burning sensation running all throughout their bodies. Perci didn't last standing long as the pain became too much for her.

Robin quickly noticed her starting to fall. He gently pulled Perci by her wrist placing his once free hand around her waist as he carefully placed her on knees. Robin stood back up and started walking towards Slade. Multiple thorns started going in and out of Perci's body as a way to try and get a hold of the pain she was experiencing. The sharp thorns came out almost a foot from her body as she held her head in her hands trying to keep some sort of control of the thorns.

Robin's glare was hard as he stood directly in front of Slade. "New deal, Slade. If I lose my friends, you lose your apprentice." Slade's glare hardened at the teenager in front of him. "And I know how you hate to lose." Robin's voice almost came out mockingly before he fell onto his hands and knees. Perci would've been proud to hear his comment if it wasn't for the pain she was in.

Slade thought for a moment before ripping the device off of his wrist throwing it to the side. The pain stopped almost as quickly as it came. The thorns going in and out of Perci's body stopped as she glanced at Robin with a half smirk half smile.

The villain in front of the group let out an angry yell as he sent a hard kick towards Robin. What surprised him was Robin catching his foot with a smirk plastered on his face. Robin kicked Slade far away from him and the others as they quickly got ready to fight.

"Titans, go!" Robin yelled to the group. All five members of the group quickly attacked Slade with everything they had. Perci watched as the group attacked the man with a smirk. She let the group have their small means of revenge while she carefully grabbed the controller Slade had thrown to the side. She placed the device into her non dominant shoulder just as Slade turned a large switch in his lair.

"Another day, Robin. Another day." With those words from Slade, the lair started flashing red and the place started to fall apart. The large gears and pipes started falling down all around the group.

The red lights flashed as Perci's gaze was towards Robin. She immediately noticed the large gear falling towards him. She barely had time to think as she was already rushing over to him. Vines and hard roots started surrounding her ready to make a protective barrier. Perci managed to pull Robin close to her right before the barrier closed around her and the gear fell onto them.

Perci felt the gear roll off the barrier she made as she released herself from Robin. The large vines and roots going back into her body. Robin quickly grabbed her hand and started running towards an exit. As the two were running hand in hand, another large gear fell and was rolling right towards them. Starfire acted fast and quickly grabbed both of her friends.