fourteen

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FOURTEEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

i wish you would - taylor swift

"I wish you would come back,
wish i never hung up the phone like i did"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇. Everyday she had woken up to a new box of chocolates on her bedside table. She wasnt even sure how James got them into her room, but she appreciated nonetheless. Well, she appreciated it the first six days.

She was running out of room, and Elaine was getting annoyed at her. Well, not at her per se, but at the situation in general. Couldn't James do anything else? Elaine was sure he wasn't getting his other friends boxes of chocolates every. single. day.

The blonde had just tripped over a basket of chocolate from Honeydukes while walking to the bathroom, and that seemed to be her final straw. "Adelaide Elizabeth Griffin! Tell that idiot male that is so keen with you to show you a different way! I mean good grief, couldn't he just give you head or something?"

Addy squeaked at that. "No he cannot 'just give me head or something!' He is just my friend! Why in the world would you even think that? It's sweet." She walked around the basket of sweets that has fallen over due to the foot that hit it.

"Annoying is what it is! And why won't these bloody flowers die?" The blonde snapped, running her brush through her hair, hitting the bouquet of flowers he got Adelaide with her elbow in the process.

Addy just shrugs and skips out of the room, calling out a 'see you later' before heading to the great hall. On her way down, she runs into her second and third best friends. "Oh, how I have missed you two!" She exclaims, squeezing her way between the two boys, wrapping an arm around each of them.

Evan grins and wraps an arm around her waist pulling her faster than the pace him and Regulus had, making Regulus fall behind them. "Addy, you do realize we played poker together last night? I won, in case you don't remember. Where's that gorgeous best friend of yours?"