nine

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER NINE

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

champagne & sunshine - plvtinum & tarro

"Rough sex on the bedroom floor
Hop in the shower, she begging for more"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. The whole nine yards — exfoliate everything, shave everything, wash and condition everything.

You may be asking yourself: "Why is Adelaide Griffin taking an everything shower?"

The answer is simple. She had a dick appointment.

She felt as though she couldn't breathe because of how hot her shower was. She turned it off, attempting to take a deep breath.

She stepped out carefully once she way dry, reaching to her lotion. Once she finished applying the lotion, she tapped her wand to her hair, mumbling the spell that causes her hair to dry, it going straight as that was her natural hair.

Addy and this boy had been seeing each other for a month now, despite their rocky history.

He used to attack her unprecedented (her snapping back at him, obviously), but things have seemingly changed.

As she got herself ready, she thought about how lucky she was to be in the position she was in.

To be honest, the boy she was getting with was hot. She never would have thought she would get with him, but here they were.

And, they both agreed. It was just sex.

She looked at herself, content with how she looked, and left her dorm room. Thankfully, Lany was not there to tease her about her mystery man. Actually, now that she thought about it, she didn't know where Lany was.

She just shrugged this off, and continued on out of her common room. She walked all the way up to the seventh floor from the cellar. She walked in front of the room three times, the door suddenly appearing. The small grinned in excitement, walking in, the door disappearing behind her.