🌧2🌧

Tên truyện: Rainy Love

Tác giả: Alpha Universe (a164ufanclub)

Đôi lời tác giả: Hope you enjoy this short story even though it doesn't have a happy ending.

 It was a rainy day, just like any other. Sarah sat by the window, staring at the raindrops as they hit the glass pane. The rain always reminded her of him.

 She met Tom five years ago on a rainy day, just like this one. He was walking down the street, drenched from head to toe, and Sarah offered him an umbrella. They started talking and realized they had a lot in common. It was love at first sight.

 Their relationship began, and everything was flawless. They enjoyed having leisurely walks in the rain, holding hands, and sharing their hopes and aspirations. The raindrops tapping on their umbrellas were like a sweet melody to their ears.

 When Sarah and Tom had been together for a year, they shared many beautiful moments. But one memory that stood out was the first time they kissed in the rain.

 It was a warm summer evening, and the couple had just finished dinner at their favorite Italian restaurant. Just when they walked outside, The clouds suddenly gathered and darkened the sky. It was going to rain! The first droplets fell gently, tapping against the leaves and pavement. As the rain picked up, it started to drum against the roof and windows, creating a soothing melody. Then, the song became a steady rhythm, pouring in sheets and creating streams that rushed down the streets. Just after less than two minutes, the rain changed to torrential mode.

 Sarah and Tom ran for the nearest shelter, which happened to be a small bus stop. They stood there, looking out into the rain, feeling the cool droplets on their skin. While waiting for the rain to pass, Sarah turned to Tom and smiled. He took her hand and looked into her eyes, and they both knew what was about to happen.

 Without saying a word, Tom pulled Sarah close and kissed her. The rain continued to pour down around them, but they didn't care. They were lost in the moment, lost in their love for each other.

As they pulled away, Sarah looked at Tom and whispered, "I love you."

Tom smiled and replied, "I love you too."

 Then, they both giggled and continued enjoying the rain, which was about to stop. Unlike the upbeat tempo minutes ago, the raindrops started dancing and splashing elegantly in puddles, creating a symphony of sound and motion. Finally, the rain subsided, and the clouds parted, leaving a fresh, clean scent and a feeling of renewal behind. Feeling soothed, Sarah took a deep breath, then looked at Tom again. Her eyes were sparkling, and her bright smile showed him her delight. Tom had the same feeling as her. Without saying a word, he took her hand and continued their walk after the last raindrops touched the ground.

 After that day, every rain coming later would remind Sarah and Tom of that romantic moment. And every time they kissed in the rain again, it felt just as magical as the first time. Their love for each other also grew with time, and the frequency of their meetings kept increasing.

 However, just a few months later, Tom had to move away for work. Sarah was heartbroken, but they promised to stay in touch and make it work. They talked on the phone, wrote letters, and even video-called each other.

 But as time passed, their conversations became less frequent. Sarah missed Tom more than ever. She would sit by the window to watch the rain, hoping he would get back to her.

 One day, Sarah received a call from Tom's family. It turned out he had passed away in a car accident. Sarah was devastated. She couldn't believe the person she loved the most was gone forever. Sarah felt miserable and started locking herself in her bedroom for days. She even ignored her parents and her doctor. Fortunately, when she was about to be unable to endure any longer, a gift box was delivered to her. It was from Tom! He had sent her this while working away from home just a few days before that terrible accident. The gift box contained a set of souvenirs, some packs of her favorite sweets, and a love letter. The moment she opened it, she read it as quickly as possible. She experienced surprise, sorrow, and mixed feelings at once. But the feeling she remembered and valued the most was being cherished by Tom's words. Sarah could feel his deep care and passionate love for her throughout every sentence. Therefore, she became much better, uplifting herself from the abyss of sadness. She stopped mistreating herself and aimed to enjoy her life again.

"Yes! It is what he wants. Tom would never want me to be sad or pathetic like this. I must live a better life for both of us!" Sarah encouraged herself.

 From that day on, Sarah never let herself down again. If she missed Tom, she would sit by the window and reminisce about him whenever it rained. The rain was a constant reminder of their love and memories. Although she knew he was gone, she believed their love would live forever.

 Although she knew he was gone, she believed their love would live forever

(bạn thể chia sẻ trích dẫn yêu thích với nền là bức ảnh này)