Nothing like you dreamed

Dream

I'll give it to Celine. This man before me is truly blessed, super soaker handsome. But I never wanted a mate, Love complicates my true being. I'm an incubus we feed and crave sex and sexual energy. Love seems like too much work for a bad bitch like myself, but I'm up for a challenge. Plus he screams that he gives A1 dick too!

It's been centuries since I have had a serious dicking down.

So I'll make him think Imma try this whole mate thing but if it doesn't work out then Imma have to get my lick back from Celine and finally get rid of them two evil men once and for all.

Arizona

Seeing a big man like Lucas look like a lovestoned fool is truly hilarious. Dream asks to speak with me and Hans privately and Lucas seems to be hurt by that and says "my angel why can't I stay", Dream rolls her eyes and says "my demon do what you want, just don't slip and fall into another woman's pussy, because I would hate you send you to Celine without getting your dick at least once". Lucas seems stunned by her response but sits back down on the couch and crosses his long thick legs and leans back then man spreads and fires back saying "my angel when you get this dick from papi you aint gonna know how to act".

Dream smiles and crosses her arms over her chest and smiles big then goes "I'm nothing like you have ever dreamed, I'll have your ass crying in the shower over this good pussy". Lucas smiles and blows her a kiss and Dream blocks it then moves to sit on the other couch away from Lucas on the other side of Hans office and she beckons me to sit beside her and I do she just looks at me for a minute then grabs my arm looking at the scratch.

She then sighs and says " this is an easy fix. Hans all you need to do is mark her and it will keep her energy from being detected by any of  my kind. I believe that was the purpose of her being scratched in the first place, someone is trying to track her".

I sat there confused. Who would want to find me, I would think that Maggie and Chad would be over the moon that I was gone and they were able to move on with their lives. But if it is them I have a feeling that Hans will burn their world to the ground and I'm going to be standing right side him.

Hans tells Dream thank you and she smiles and looks at me then him with a raise eyebrow and goes "she is not a treat", then she points at Hans well looking at me and goes "she had love for him, but it is nothing to worry about. Gigi is living her best life and has her person so don't trip chocolate chip". Dream finishes saying as she taps my nose with her finger and stands up fixing her dress, then says "if ya'll and I mean Arizona or Hans, need me just think of me and like the song says I'll be there just look over your shoulder honey".

She then goes to walk out the door, but stops then looks at Lucas and says "I expect to see you at my house in about an hour. Oh and before you arrive please shower thoroughly, if you come to my house smelling like used and abused coochie I will abuse you".

She then walks out slamming the door so hard I jump.

Hans

I feel sorry for Lucas. I have known Dream for years and know her history, he has no idea what he is in store for and I'm not about to tell him. Lucas runs out of my office with purpose and my mate and I are left alone finally. She smiles at me and I smile back and say "come to me Schatz. Let me go ahead and mark you so all those filthy mutts can officially know who you belong to". She smiles and says my new favorite words "yes daddy".

Short chapter...but filled explanations don't you think?

How much do we love Dream and Lucas....

They will have their own book and baby it's drama filled with Greek Gods and Goddesses!!!

Dream's past love life is sad

Also face claims I put up also added a preview but will not start their book until this one is done.... Love you guys!!!