✐five✎

Genevieve had learnt to control her metamorphmagus tendencies, so her hair would normally stay dark brown unless someone had really pushed her buttons.

And that was when Lorelei had started creating snarky comments about the Miranda's, which made her hair a dark red. Sometimes when she was bored, she would change into a small mouse and walk around past curfew.

It was the day of their next hogsmeade trip, Genevieve sat down on the steps as Harry's fists clenched when Draco made fun of Harry for not going. The students with their permission slip signed left soon after, Genevieve gestured with her hand to Harry for him to sit beside her.

Suddenly, an idea clicked through Harry's brain, why not use their father's invisibility cloak? How could Genevieve not think of this- she was petrified.

"Gwennyyyy," Harry nudged his sister hardly. "What is it?!" She said, rather annoyed.

Without another word, he grabbed her arm and leaded her to the Gryffindor boys dormitories. Genevieve crosses her fingers hoping she wouldn't get in trouble.

"No offense, your kinda a buzzkill." Harry noted, and snatched the invisibility cloak from his wooden closet. "Not my fault, I hate detention with Snape."

"What would he be doing in the gryffindor dormitories?" Harry raised an eyebrow, and widened his arms putting the cloak around the two.

"I don't know, maybe looking for some gryffindor to pull of points from."

"True," Harry shrugged, as they were now under the invisible covers. The siblings headed out and down the large moving steps and into the courtyard. It was snowing like crazy, Genevieve spotted the snowman she made with Wyatt, which was soon bewitched by the twins and also used as target for Diana and her group.

The snowman looked destroyed, walked through, spat on, even pissed on! The only thing blowing the Potter siblings cover were their foot prints standing out in the snow.

Out of absolutely nowhere, two pair of arms wrapped themselves around the each of them, dragging them out the courtyard. They looked to see who it was and it were no other than the infamous Weasley twins. "Come on, guys! Let us go!" Harry complained, really annoyed.
"Agreed with Harry," Genevieve grunted, also really annoyed. "Nope!" George grinned, his grasp tightening on Harry. "Come on join the big boys," they said in unison.

The twins pulled off their cloak, and yanked them to some wooden stairs near a window showing the courtyard. They then handed them a piece of parchment, "What is this rubbish?!" Harry barked.

"Piece of parchment probably sent from Mcgonagall saying we are expelled from using our invisibility cloak during dark times a-" Genevieve closes her eyes, sighing.

"No! Look," Fred pulled out his wand and aimed it at the paper. "All you got to do is-"

"Say this out, Show us your secrets" George grinned.

Genevieve's eyes widened at the sight of 'The Marauder's map', she rushed over to open it and that was when it showed everyone's names in the castle. Even the professors!

"What the hell-" Gwen muttered, her eyes scanning the map in confusion yet amazement. "It shows everyone, what their doing-" Fred grinned.

"At any time, and any place." George glanced over at a grinning Fred. "Bloody hell, this is great!" Harry exclaimed.

"We would've kept it, but we decided your needs are greater than ours. Have fun, Potters." George released his fingers from the map, "Don't think that's it, though. Once you finished, say the words out-"

Fred tapped the ends of his wand down at the map, "Mischief managed." Once he was done, the map slowly started to fade back to that piece of useless parchment.