Aladdin grabbed your hands, looking at one of them in particular. "They're still ringing but I'm okay." You put them over his ears, "Is this better?" You asked, voice muffled to Aladdin, but he nodded regardless. "Miss?" The boy asked as you turned to him.

"Why did you cover my ears?" He asked shyly as you thought, "I think it was instincts, you're still really young so that sound would've hurt your ears more than any adult. Especially in here where it was echoed..."

The boy nodded and ran to his older brother, asking if he was okay. After that interaction, more people started crowing you and Aladdin. "What's your name?" and "How old are you?" 

You answered all the questions with a soft smile. Two adults sat beside you as everyone started calming down. "We have a daughter, y'know? We were taken from her but she's about his age. I just hope who ever she is with, if it's anybody, that it's someone like you." The mother tearfully added.

You smiled softly and (removed your hands from Aladdin's ears) and patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, if Aladdin and I are right then your daughter should be in good hands." The mother grabbed your hand on her shoulder tearfully, making her cuffs rattle.

"Thank you... Really, thank you..." You smiled softly and the father brought you into a hug, although it was awkward because of the cuffs, "Is your comrade nice?" He asked and pulled away as you thought for a second.

"She can be nice although her words can be sharp, she has good intentions." You smiled softly as Aladdin grabbed your elbow. Then, the wooden door came apart, splinters of wood falling onto the ground as you saw the woman of the hour:

Morgiana.

Holding, presumably, the child of the parents. Morgiana held a bag and tossed it on the floor- holding all the keys to the cuffs. Your guitar case on her shoulder. "Please leave this place. Here are the keys." Morgiana said and was about to leave before the girl cried out, "Mummy! Daddy!"

Morgiana then stopped and the woman ran up to her and lifted her up. "She needs medicine." Morgiana spoke as the dad ran over and asked her, "Yes! Where's the medicine? Is it in that bag" He muttered to himself.

"Is that the miss from back then...?" Aladdin asked you but you saw Morgiana turn at the familiar voice. She ran over and engulfed you into a hug which made your back crack. "I-I'm okay Morgiana.."

She stiffly let go when she realized what she as doing, "I apologize." You waved her off, "No problem... You can hug me whenever you want. Anyway, remember Aladdin?" You asked her and she looked down to see bit, blue curious eyes.

"You are the miss from back then!" He smiled as Morgiana nodded in recognition. "I know you..." You heard her mutter. "Do you know her, Aladdin?" A man asked as you saw him as the one who was asking about your life as a musician.

"Yeah. She's the strong lady I was telling you about!" Aladdin smiled brightly as you nodded with a hand on your hip. "She's Morgiana." Morgiana bend down to Aladdin and asked a question which made you pause as well.

"Why is someone as powerful as you being held captive?" You paused and turned to Aladdin, because you didn't know the answer either. "A huge rock fell on our caravan. I lost consciousness and when I opened my eyes I was here. In chains with everyone else."

You nodded and looked at your hands. You heard shouts of guards telling each other to 'not let them escape'. A man held up Aladdin's flute, "Isn't this yours?" He asked Aladdin as another man did it for your dagger. Morgiana tossed your guitar over, and you ran to get your dagger and to unlock your cuffs to fight.

As you unlocked the cuffs you heard Aladdin's flute being blown and you saw Ugo coming out of it-- although, it appears that Ugo took the ceiling with him. After a few minutes all the fighting ceased and you all made it outside. People liking the outside more than others.