D3 Chapter 1- Good To Be Bad and the New VKs Selection

The Lyrics are by Waldvogel24

Our Story Begins on a Beautiful Saturday Morning which the Sun was Shining in the Sky which was Clear Blue as the Animals and Birds were Singing Happy as can be but then we Heard Mal's Voice said as she Sighed whilst Narrating which she Explained "Auradon it's beautiful isn't it I'm Mal Daughter of Maleficent and this is my Home It wasn't always I was born on the Isle Of The Lost where all the Villains had been Banished Locked away for good that is until Prince Ben decided that their Children should have a chance so 4 Villain Kids, the VK came to Auradon including me Long Short Short Ben's the King now, my Best Friend CJ is his Girlfriend and her Cousin Alex is my Boyfriend but we are about to Head Back to this Isle to pick what will hopefully be a Long Line of New VKs who get to come to Auradon and find their Happily ever afters too"

Meanwhile on the Isle of the Lost

But on the Isle we now see an Villain Kid Riding her Bike whilst Handing Out Today's Newspaper and then the Girl said as she saw the Headlining Story "hey check it out" then the 2nd Girl said as she Picked Up the Newspaper and Read which her Friends Gathered around "oh my gosh, oh my gosh Look at this It's VK Day"

And as the Group of Kids Dropped the Paper and went Off to Tell everyone on the Cover we see an Picture of Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos each Holding Acceptance Letters to Auradon and Above them was the Title that said VK DAY IS HERE!!! 4 MORE TO GO ASHORE then we now see Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos Appearing which everyone Began to Sing

All: From the North to the South, from the East to the West! Lost boys, lost girls, you all know you're the best! Hit the streets, it's your day. Turn it up, now's your chance. It's time to get up on your feet and dance!

Mal: Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody wanna be like us.

Carlos: All the boys from Auradon and the girls 'cause they know what's up!

Evie: Your life could change today, your life could change today.

Jay: These streets named after us, because we paved the way.

Mal: Everyone come and take your shot. Now's the time show 'em what you've got.

Mal & Evie: Cause everyone's gonna get their chance. They said that being from the Isle was bad.

All: Well it's good to be bad, and we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be bad! If you've got pride, raise your Vs up high. Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vide. It's good to be bad!

Evie: I wanna see you all rep your block, I wanna see you all rep your block. Show your pride, let me hear you shout. We're from the Isle of the Lost! We're here to celebrate. We're here to elevate. If you're down, then make your move. But you best not hesitate.

Mal: Today's the day that you won't forget. The best to come ain't happened yet. Take a bow. It won't be your last.

Celia & Mal: You're from the Isle if anybody asks... It's good to be bad!

All: And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be bad! If you've got pride, raise your Vs up high. Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vide. It's good to be bad!

Jay: They can try to deny our style, but we were born this way. 'Cause you can take the VK out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the VK.

Carlos: If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste. Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the base. Make it what you want, but you better make your case. 'Cause the Isle make us, and we're running this place.

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: So when I say V, you say K. V.

Everyone Else: K!

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: V!

Everyone Else: K!

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: When I say all, you say day. All!

Everyone Else: Day!

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: All!

Everyone Else: Day!

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: When I say V, you say K. V.

Everyone Else: K!

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos: When I say all, you say day. All!

Everyone Else: Day!

(Dace Break)

All: It's good to be bad, and we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that. It's good to be bad! If you've got pride, raise your Vs up high. Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vide. It's good to be bad!

Then after everyone Finished Singing we now see everyone Cheering Loud and Excitedly then Mal said as she Pointed at the Crowd Randomly "who wants to go you" and as Several Kids were Begging whilst Jay and Carlos were Collecting Forms we now see Mal and Evie Exchanging a Smile which they Wrapped their Arms around each other whilst they Walked Down the Stairs to Meet the Boys which they  got the Forms for the VKS that they chose before Mal and Evie Walked Back Up the Stairs

But while Smee brought his Twin Sons to the Front of the Crowd we see Jay and Carlos Standing in the Stairs on either Side of the Balcony whilst Mal and Evie Remained on the Top of the Balcony to Look over everyone and as Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos went through the Applications they Finally able to Pick which they Turned Back to the Crowd

And then Evie said as she Announced whilst Admitted which made the Crowd Cheered "I can't believe this Day has Finally Arrived I honestly Wish we could take you all with us and someday very soon we can" then Mal said "yeah we're gonna be back here so many Times you're going to be so Sick of us" and then Evie said as she Smiled whilst Wving her Arm for Emphasis "so sick of us

But as the Crowd Laugh Evie said as she Smiled "can we get a Drumroll please" and while everyone Stamped their Feet on the Ground to Create an Drumroll Evie said "1st I would like to begin with the Granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, Daughter of Drizella my sweet, Sweet Friend my Dizzy" then as Dizzy Squealed in Excitement Carlos said as he Held Up an Piece of Paper "Next...the Son of Smee come on Squeaky"

And while the Crowd Cheered again we see Smee Ushering Squeaky to go to Carlos then Jay said he Held Up an Piece of Paper as well which Smee Ushered Squirmy to go to Jay "and no way we're Splitting up the Twins so get over here Squirmy come on bring it in Buddy" but then Mal said as she Held Up an Piece of Paper as well "and Last but certainly not least we all Picked this Girl because we all agreed that she could use a Little Bit of Fairy Godmother's Goodness Class Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's Daughter Celia"

Then Celia said as she Smugly Smiled whilst being very Excited I'm bad" and as Celia did a Smug Little Spin we now see everyone Cheering again whilst Celia Walked away from the Crowd Towards the Balcony which the Villain Kids were Bowing Down to her like she was Royalty but while Carlos and Jay Brought the 4 Chosen Villain Kids Up to the Balcony with the Girls we now see Evie held a Arm around Dizzy while Mal held a Arm around Celia

And then Carlos said to the 4 Chosen Villain Kids as he asked them we'll be back for you Guys Next Week okay" then Jay said to the 4 Chosen Villain Kids as he Instructed "yeah so pack your Stuff your own Stuff" and the Crowd Laughed Mal and Evie said as they Looked at the 4 Chosen Villain Kids "where are you going"

Then Dizzy and Celia said as they Excitedly Smiled we're going to..." and then Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Dizzy and Celia said as they Finished Together "AURADON"