4.

The two women didn't even have time to really process what Thalia just said as right at that moment, the doorbell rang.

Thalia groaned, cursed some words in Spanish which made Alexia chuckle and the blonde stood up from the couch, straightening her clothes quickly before walking to the front door. When she swung the front door open, 3 faces were looking at her and smiling.

The blonde smiled back at them. "Buenos dias mi familia!" Margot was the first one who replied, slapping her twin on the arm, the only real difference between the two was that Thalia had quite some tattoos, ome being a whole sleeve on her right arm. "You know we don't speak Spanish." Thalia smiled innocently at her. "That's exactly the reason why I said that." Margot ruffled Thalia's hair, knowing that it would piss her off. "Are you going to let us in or not?" Thalia sighed deeply, opening the door wide. "It's not like I have much of a choice with you guys being here instead of Australia and America."

As the door opened wider, Margot. Tom and Sarie walked inside of Thalia and Alexia's home, carrying their luggage with them. Thalia shut the front door and walked inside after her family. Alexia was in the process of standing up to welcome the family inside, but one warning glare from Thalia quickly made her lay back down.

Thalia hugged Margot, Tom and Sarie, offering them chairs to sit in, bringing chairs into the living room. Afterwards she walked into the kitchen and for the first time, she just saw how much paella the older Spanish woman was making and Thalia gasped.

"You knew about this."

Eli turned to her daughter-in-law with a big smile on her face, hugging her since she hadn't seen the younger blonde yet.

"Oh yes I did. I even organized this." The older woman looked very proud of herself as Thalia sighed, rubbing her face. "You should have warned me, I would have fixed my house." The older woman looked at the Australian with a stern look. "And that's exactly why I didn't. Dios mio Thalia. Te amo, but you need to rest too. You're worried. Let yourself be worried and let us all help the two of you out."

Thalia smiled instantly at the Spanish woman her words and hugged her tightly while thanking her. She then disappeared through the door again to let Eli make her heavenly Paella for everyone.

The doorbell rang and Thalia opened the door to let a smiling Alba and a very excited Nala in.

Thalia shared a hug with Alexia's sister and the younger girl put the dog down, who immediately barked and ran to the living room where lively chatter was residing from. "How are you doing Alba?" The younger Spanish girl smiled. "I'm doing good. How about yourself? You were totally out for the count."

Thalia laughed and playfully smacked the younger girl on the back of her head while they walked to the living room. "Well, apparently your mother arranged an entire family meeting because my mom, sister and her husband are here too."

Alba laughed at her mother's antics. "Yeah, that sounds like something that she would do."

When the pair entered the living room, the sight of everything made Thalia smile softly. Her family was sitting around her wife, deep in conversation about something while Nala cuddled up to her mom. Smiles were on all their faces.

It were moments like these that brought Thalia such inner joy. She was proud of what she had accomplished and she loved her family and her wife. She loved her wife's family. She loved everything about it. The way that the Robbie and Putellas Segura families had become one.

She was proud of her wife. The way that the athlete was so shy yet so bold at times. It made the therapist feel weak in the knees. Her dedication to really go for what she wanted and she would do anything to get that. The way she looked when she won her Ballon D'or, which had become a very proud trophy perched in the trophy vitrine. The way that she had become an icon in Barca and in Spain, maybe even around the world, a lot of kids looking up to her. And yet, at the end of the day, the athlete would always completely relax in only her arms.