4| 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝒀.

LUKE'S POV (THEY'RE NOT DATING IN THIS)

- - - - - - - -
Club room.

Zander didn't appear in the club room, worrying the others. Even jake was there.
Someone spoke up.

- “Why is zander taking so longgggggg.. Isn't he the first one to finish his lunch!!”
Milly asked, whining.

- “Maybe he's just late or doing something.”
Sean said, calmly.

- “No.. I don't think zanders the type to be late.. He's mostly the second to arrive.”
Luke said, very worried.

- “Hailey do you think I can search for him? Or do we practice without him?”

- “Search for him, having no piano's in the background would sound bad. Plus you might even talk to him~” Hailey teased, I was blushing furiously. But I liked what Hailey suggested, so I nodded.

I searched everywhere.. The balcony was the last spot. I prayed that he was there. I walked up to the stairs, over and over, until I was in the balcony. I opened the door, seeing him at the railings.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
No ones POV.

The sky was beautiful. The clouds were making different shapes. The breeze and sound was calming. Trees waving.

Zander was there. His other hand supporting his head up. The other arm was pointing. The other finger was out, the bird was there. Zander closed his eyes, his lips shaped a smile, humming. The air was making his fluffy hair wave, as Zander tucks his hair in his ear.

Luke standed there, admiring and very love wicked, but snapped out of the trance. Though he wanted him to be in that scenery forever. Though he had to.

He gulped. He walked slowly to Zander. He was nervous to approach him. He tapped his shoulder, before that, Zander flinched, the bird flying away.

- “Wah!- O-oh. Hey luke.” Zander tried fixing himself up. He blushed from embarrassment from not noticing the balcony door opening and the small shoe patter.

- “Hey Zander! Why didn't you show up to rehearsals?” Luke smiled warmly.

-“I didn't feel like it, Ive been in a bit of a good mood lately.” Zander's lips shaped a small smile.

Luke blushed at the beautiful, pretty boy in front of him, but still spoke.

- “Are you gonna go to rehearsals or no? I-i won't force you though!” Luke was exchanging his hands back and forth.

Zander smiled and chuckled at his behaviour.

- “Well why not?” Zander said as his putted his elbows off the balcony railing, going to Luke as he did so.

- “You know, the sky is very beautiful am I right?” Zander asked.

- “Not as beautiful as you..” Luke said very quietly, Zander didn't even hear.

Zander then grabbed luke's pinky, then letting so they ran off.

- “Wah!? Hey!” Luke chuckled as he chased Zander to the club room.

Luke never knew zander's good mood would lighten up all the students mood. Not the dromies though. They were concerned as if he was in drugs.

And then zander stopped. Opening his mouth.

- “Hey luke?” Zander said.
-“Yes zander?” Luke feared something was wrong.

Luke's POV.

- “How do I explain to the club I was late?!”
I chuckled at his response. Honestly, I don't know either. Time was running out.

- “I don't know, maybe stay quiet?”
Zander looked at me with his periwinkle eyes, of course he was looking at me with a bad stare but he looked away opening the club room door.

- “Explain why you two are late?” Hailey said concerned.

- “Ah- he was on the balco-” Zander stopped me.

- “I was just doing some things, that's all.”
He didn't smile this time. Though I knew he was still in a good mood.

[End.]
Hello! I've been active here, sorry if the tmf flicker au hasn't been updated yet, but I've been very busy. I didn't want this book dry. So here, I feeded you a lander oneshot.
Have fun reading and bye!

Word count: 645.