Did the bandage heal us?

As the sun was starting to shine, Neteyam was the first to wake up out of the two, but he soon came to realize that he couldn't move; but feeling a soft, warmth feeling against his chest, he looked down and was still surprised that underneath, Ao'nung was still tightly wrapped against him. Neteyam silently awed at the peacefulness and adorable sleeping face Ao'nung made.

Holding him close, Neteyam reached a hand behind as he softly brushed Ao'nung's hair back. He softly exhaled, smiling warmly at the sleeping metkayinan man in his arms. Damn did he love this feeling..laughing silently to himself, he stayed silently admiring the Navi that was laying on his chest. Ao'nung looked cute too..

Neteyam didn't mind that he was stuck in this position at all. He enjoyed it quite frankly to say. He..liked waking up like this (but not like he'll admit it anytime soon). He looked around the dimly lit marui and for once, Neteyam felt like he was at peace, like he didn't need to worry about anything other than the fact that he and Ao'nung will finally have some time to spend together..no Amawu or Rai'uk to take Ao'nung away from Neteyam..no.

Thinking just about that brought a bigger smile to Neteyam's face. Feeling movement against him, Neteyam froze in place as he thought he had moved too much subconsciously and had awoken the sleeping beauty in his arms. But reluctantly, he heard Ao'nung groan out before he snuggled in more of the warmth of Neteyam's chest, causing Neteyam to hold in his laughter as Ao'nung's hair tickled him.

Neteyam just held Ao'nung as he continued with brushing Ao'nung's hair. Hearing a muffled hum and with a bit of moving in his arms, Neteyam saw Ao'nung's eyes begin to open. Continuing to smile warmly at him, Neteyam played with some loose curls that were in Ao'nung's eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty" Neteyam softly greeted, as he stared adoringly at Ao'nung. "Shut up, Teyam.." Ao'nung quietly said, sighing out, as he turned his head.

Neteyam playfully rolled his eyes as he just cheekily smiled at Ao'nung. It's like Ao'nung had gotten him into a trance, cause why is he smiling so much? "Are you not going to get off of me?" Neteyam softly asked out, glancing down at Ao'nung in question. With a yawn in answer, Neteyam felt Ao'nung's head shaking against his chest. "Soon, Tey..5 more minutes.." Ao'nung lowly said, as he exhaled out, before he went back to lightly snoring.

Neteyam couldn't help but to let out a laugh as he just stayed in place. In honest truth, Neteyam never imagined the day he'd be waking up to Ao'nung laying on his chest; he wasn't complaining..but wow..it was such a weird, yet such a great feeling. In the meantime, while Ao'nung was still getting his beauty rest, Neteyam started to hum to himself as he could see from the corner of his eyes, the sun rising even more in the sky, starting the day.

As Neteyam laid there, he thought of how when Ao'nung was fully awake, he could probably make them some breakfast to eat. He hoped Ao'nung brought the full net of fish into the marui and didn't leave it out to rot..Neteyam shook his head as he just closed his eyes, moving a little to be in a more comfortable position; one to not wake up the sleeping Metkayina in his arms.

...

After a few more hours passed, Ao'nung quietly groaned out, as his eyes slowly opened. He stared into the depths of nothingness as his brain had to process what was going on. After laying there for a moment, Ao'nung's attention was drawn to the chest of a darker Navi, and once it processed through his head, he froze in place as his eyes widened a bit, as his cheeks began to flush. He was still laying on Neteyam's chest..

Ao'nung's gaze lifted to see the peaceful expression of Neteyam's sleeping face. Lightly chuckling, Ao'nung looked the darker Navi over with a small smile. Reaching a arm up, Ao'nung lightly exhaled as he softly touched Neteyam's cheek and side of his jaw with soft hands. "You look so much cuter when you aren't fussy Teyam" Ao'nung said in a whisper, smiling a little bit more as he continued to stare.