Troubles somewhat resolved

As the early sun was rising in the sky, Ao'nung tiredly exhaled out as his eyes began to open. Sighing out as he turned to lay on his back, bringing a hand up as he rubbed the sleepiness away. Feeling a little bit more awake, Ao'nung sat up as he stretched out his arms. He glanced over as next to him was a sleeping Neteyam. Feeling a small smile tug at his lips, Ao'nung left Neteyam to continue to sleep as he stood up.

He walked over to the edge of his Marui, kneeling down as he reached down and scooped some of the water underneath and splashed some water on his face. He got up as he walked over to his wooden box, lifting up the top as he grabbed a small wrapped leaf; opening it as it had some slices of fruit inside. Ao'nung hummed lightly as he'll just take this to eat since he last ate not too long ago.

Wrapping it back up, Ao'nung looked over at Neteyam as he remembered what Neteyam had ask of him last night. "I'll be back.." Ao'nung said, though he knew Neteyam couldn't hear him. But before he left, he turned as he looked back in the box, seeing at least enough food so Neteyam could make himself some breakfast. "I think he'll be good.." Ao'nung said, shrugging lightly. With no more time wasted, Ao'nung turned back around as he quietly walked out the marui, slowly closing the Marui covers as he stood in front of his entrance, shielding himself from the bright sun.

Ao'nung started to walk over to his family's marui to go talk with his parents. He lightly hummed to himself as he walked on the woven bridge that lead to the direction of his parents. Hopping down onto the warm sand, he continued walking as he approached his parents. When he got there, he slightly opened the marui covers as he peeked his head in. As predicted, his parents were awake now, and hearing a rustled sound, they turned their heads as they were met with their sons head peeking in.

Smiling in greeting, they beckoned him to come in. Ao'nung opened the cover more as he let himself in, closing it back up as he walked over to his parents and sat down across from them. "Morning mama and baba" Ao'nung finally said, smiling up at his parents. "Morning Ma'itan" Ronal greeted back. "Hi Ao'nung" Tonowari said back. Ao'nung placed his wrapped leaf in his lap, opening it as he began to eat his slices of fruit.

Tonowari and Ronal spared each other a glance as they then looked back to Ao'nung with equally questioning looks. "Ma'itan, what brings you here?" Ronal asked her son, smiling lightly. Ao'nung waited a bit as he finished chewing, looking up at his parents. "Mama and baba, Neteyam wants his own marui and I was hoping you could have some of our people start building him one. But, he wants his marui close to his families marui." Ao'nung answered, beginning to eat his other slice.

A moment passed as Tonowari and Ronal had equally surprised faces. Tonowari lightly chuckled as he shook his head at his son. "Oh Eywa..ok Ma'atan. I'll have some people start to build it, don't worry." Tonowari said, nodding with sureness. Ao'nung gave his father a grateful smile as he nodded back. "Thank you baba" Ao'nung thanked, finishing up his last sliced fruit.

"Ao'nung" Ronal called out, slightly tilting her head. "Yes mama?" Ao'nung asked, giving his mother his attention. "Let me check up on you." Ronal simply said, moving from her mates embrace as she moved herself to be in front of her son. "Sure" Ao'nung said, placing his empty leaf next to him as he waited for his mother. Ronal got up as she kneeled down next to him, silently placing her hand on his head to check if he had anything. When she didn't feel any warm head, she moved her hand down to Ao'nung's stomach, holding her hand there as she looked up at her son.

After a while of pure silence and feeling around Ao'nung's stomach, she hummed as she nodded to herself. Ao'nung looked at her in question as he wondered what was going through his mothers head. "Everything ok?" Ao'nung asked, just to be sure. Sighing in relief as Ronal nodded her head. "Your cycle is done Ao'nung. Did you even feel anything?" She said, asking after as she looked back in question. Ao'nung shook his head no, saying, "no. I didn't even notice it stopped. It was only hurting the first day. I still felt it on the second, but it wasn't too bad, so yea" Ao'nung explained, as his mother removed her hand.