▹ solo stage.

"Ready ?"

Wrapping a hand around her microphone, stance firm and balanced on the platform that is just seconds away from rising, Blake lowers her head and takes one reassuring breath.

It's a song she's positive none of the fans will expect, and that was her intention. She's never mentioned her love for this artist, nor do many know the sheer grit and power it took to master the notes; she might even shock some of the staff. Eyes closed, Blake smiles to no one but herself, reminding herself of the hard work she put into perfecting this song and making it her own.

Tilting her head ever so slightly to the side, she gives a confident nod to her manager, and her members quietly cheer her on with excited smiles. In a way Blake is the ending for the solo stages, and it was made that way solely based on the members decisions.

A count begins in her in-ear monitors, before the music begins and the platform begins to ascend slowly.

She keeps her head hung low, a singular spotlight beaming down on her figure; the stadium erupts in wild cheers and screams at the song.

"If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier,"

Blake's vocals are nothing short of powerful and breathtaking - literally; this girl has to take a lot of breaths to make sure her singing is on par with how she wants it to be.

"Wah, so pretty !" Chaeryeong squeals as she clutches Lia's arm tightly, smile wide as she watches her member's performance.

"Baby we built this house, on memories,"

The members eyes appear to be shining as they watch, the lights extenuating every flawless feature of Blake, her voice never wavering nor faulting her. Yeji can't help the tears that gloss over her gaze, and she doesn't bother hiding it from the camera either; Blake finds it the easiest to open up to Yeji, and the older sat through many difficult nights with her younger member as they prepared for their first world tour.

She's reminded of the times she's held Blake after she had come home from a tough recording session, because she knows she's doing her best but fails to see it, and so she breaks down because she feels as if she's a failure.

"Midzy let's go !"

Nearing the ending of the song the fans sing along as they wave their lightsicks to the rhythm, the members in turn also waving their arms in the air along with them.

Yeji sneakily swipes a tear that almost slips past her lashes, but Ryujin catches the action in the corner of her eye. The short-haired girl wraps a comforting arm around her leaders waist, the pair sway to the music together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The six girls fall back on the stage, chests heaving as waves of bliss washing of them. Their first concert of their first world tour has come to an end, and the group shares a brief moment of wordless silence as they bask in the moment of their fans still cheering in the background.

"Yeji unnie is buying dinner."

A raspy voice breaks the moment suddenly, and five sit up to stare at the leader, who has her arm now draped over her face as she groans softly; should've known the Ryujin would've ratted her outm

Blake looks to Ryujin with comically wide eyes. "She cried ?"

"Just like I bet she would !" Ryujin chuckles in victory as she lightly pats Yeji's thigh beside her.

Blake pouts, running over from her spot between Yuna and Chaeryeong, only to collapse right back down on top of her leader, arms wrapped around her and face buried in her neck.

"Awwww, unnniiieeeeee !"

𔘓.

any panic in the disco fans here ??? I love them sm omg

- bomba ♡