▹ suchitwa behind.

"Am I promoting today ?"

Blake stands still as her stylist brushes over her sweater with a lint roller, just double checking that there wasn't any fluff left behind despite the item being kept safely in a cover from the moment it left the store.

"You are," her manager nods towards her full Dior outfit as he looks up from his iPad. "On the topic of fashion, guess who invited you to their event ?"

Being handed her, her shoes, Blake sits on the bench as she puts them on. Curiosity flits into her gaze as she raises her brows; it couldn't be Dior as she had just returned from a show in Egypt just a few months ago.

"Cartier ?"

Her manager shakes his head, before a prideful smile pulls at his lips as he utters a name Blake had only dreamed of modeling for. "Versace."

"Say sike !" The girl jumps up, nearly tripping over an untied shoelace if it weren't for her stylist catching her.

"Next week in Paris, and," the taller man abandons his leaning position on the far wall to take a seat beside Blake on the bench.

"You won't be going alone."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I really enjoyed today sunbaenim," Blake's grip is quite firm as she shakes Suga's hand, the older man smiling warmly.

"I'm glad. This is a space for whoever is in it to relax,"

Blake follows behind the man as he leads her off set and towards a fridge, where he retrieves a bottle of water to hand to her. She politely takes it into her hands, but doesn't open it just yet as she hadn't drank nearly enough to feel the effect of the alcohol.

"You're a good drinker, just like your manager said huh ?" of course Yoongi notices the girl's still firm stability on her feet and lack of heavy eyelids, her words still very clear after four glasses of tequila; the pair even shared a shot as the ending slate.

"Ah, my manager seems to have spoken a lot about me." Blake searches for said man, and sees him chatting with the crew.

Despite being such a grand star in the industry, Blake doesn't feel burdened to act differently, nor does she feel any discomfort around the Bangtan member - and this is something Yoongi himself picked up on. She isn't awkward around him, and in natural response, he isn't uncomfortable around her like he is around most strangers. He could tell from the moment he met her that she's a bright person, the kind you'd instantly feel positive and warm around.

"Oh, so about Starship..."

Blake then goes onto explaining how she ran into a group of longtime Starship trainees at a convenience store. She revealed to them she was planning on joining, until they immediately jumped and insisted she choose a bigger, better company. To this day she's still very good friends with the now Cravity members.

The two were so lost in conversation that Yoongi hadn't even noticed that he ended up walking Blake all the way to the parking lot.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Can't believe I had to remind you to promote Cake."

Blake snickers softly to herself as she meets her managers playful yet just a tiny bit stern gaze in the rear view mirror. Wanting some quiet time, she announces that she's putting her air pods in, and she relaxes back into her seat as she presses play on her more chill playlist.

Exiting Spotify to enter her messages, she let's her members know she's on her way home, before clicking into another message.

Neon MARKer - iMessage (2)

details when ur done
asap

Blake smiles as she hastily answers.

bro...i've succeeded in life
call u tonight yeah ?

bet ^^

𔘓.