𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Well when you put it on me like you did last night, I'm bound to be sleep." He said and we chuckled.

"Put your ass to sleep." I teased and he shakes his head. "Aight now, let's not act like you didn't go to sleep first."

"And did, proudly." I said rubbing his shoulders.

I'm about to get off of him when he places his hands on my thighs. "Where you going?"

"I gotta go home so I can ch-"

"Home?! Nooooooo." He whined pulling me closer grabbing my head.

"Don." I chuckle. "I have to get ready for work."

"You hate me so bad." He said tightening his grip on me.

"I love you. But I love my job, too."

"Your class doesn't start until 10:00, right?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah, but you have to get up now because school starts at 8:00." I said placing a kiss on his chest.

His hands travel down to my ass, massaging it gently. "Nope, don't even start nothing, go shower."

"Shower with me." He mumbled against my lips.

"You're gonna be late fucking with me."

"No I'm not, I promise." He said connecting our lips. I reach down in his boxers already feeling him on hard and I hum.

I pull away lifting up off of his upper half and he grabs the bottom of his shirt that I'm wearing, pulling it up and over my head.

He smirks gripping my breasts with his large hands and I let out a soft moan. "Damn."

"Put it in, baby."

I lift my lower half up gripping his member and position him at my entrance.

I slowly slide down onto him letting out a breath. He pulls me in closer resting our foreheads against each other.

He spreads my cheeks open and begins to drill up into me at a perfect angle.

"Mhm." I moan connecting our lips and he smirks. "I love you."

I feel my heart flutter and my hand travels to the nape of his neck.

"I love you too."

___

Nicole

"I ever tell you how much I love seeing you in uniform?"

DJ chuckled pulling on his boxers and shorts. "You haven't actually. But I'm not even in uniform right now. My uniform is at work, baby." He said.

I nod. "No, I know. I just felt the need to tell you." I said innocently looking him up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that before I don't make it to work." He warned and I gasped.

"Dejounte Murray, not going to work? I can't fucking believe it."

He shakes his head in amusement. "Chill out, you know I've been working hard to balance everything."