𝟎𝟑. 𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

(This chapter is set in Noob's POV instead of Guest's, but it will switch.)

(I'm also lazy so this'll be on a weekend :v)

Go for it, Guest! - Chapter 3.

I am very sorry for the delay. A whole lot of shit happened and Wattpad was glitching, my grades turned to shit and my mental health did a random nose dive and.... uhha yea a LOT of shit buttt we are back!!!@

I hope you enjoy the third official chapter of Go for it, Guest! (AKA GFIG)

Fact of the day: Nate and Beo have silly nicknames for eachother which are 'Nee' and 'Bee', this started because when they first met Beo wanted to give him a nickname and that's what he came up with. Nate thought it was a little dumb at first but he started to like it and decided to call him 'Bee' as the opposite.

Published: 05/12/24

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I APOLOGIZE.

--

I yawned, stretching widely as I massaged my eyes.

"Mh.. what time is it?"

I asked myself, I looked at the calendar on my dorm wall, "August 5th.. Oh, it's the weekend."

I yawned, yesterday was.. kind of wild.

There was a fight, and one of the teachers had resigned.

Why did the teacher resign? Well, her husband, the gym teacher, was having an affair with the art teacher, who was also married.

What else happened? oh, and someone got caught with a knife and a firearm, yikes.

Geez sometimes I question where the principal is during those circumstances.

And we had a test to see what we knew last year, is that really essential???

I got up out of bed and stretched some more, grabbing a hairbrush I had on my nightstand and wandering over to a mirror.

While I was brushing my golden blonde hair, (cliche ik) I got a notification.

I glimpsed over to my nightstand to notice a text from Grey!

I immediately started blushing and happily grabbed my phone, rebelling against the urge to jump up and down like a madman.

Noob

Guest

"Good morning Noob!!1!1 :D"

"How'd u sleep? :)"

"It was okay ^_^"

"I dreamt abt u :]"

(Sent)

"Ayo? /j"

"Chill we got pizza u dum dum /lh"

(Sent)

"wtv lol see u in the commonzz l8r love u /p :3"

"Love u too!!11!1!11!! /p :3c"

(Sent)

A foolish smile was plastered on my face as I chortled happily.

I did lie about the dream, It was actually about me and him cuddling, but, a little fib (lie) never hurt anybody.

I sat down on my bed and stared at the ground for a good minute, my mind went back to the dream and I just couldn't stop grinning!

Not only were we cuddling but he smooched my forehead and played with my hair!1!!1!!1

Well, I don't like him like that. (DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT.)