ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}

Start from the beginning

After that day things started to change. The boy would come to his friend in the cafe often and he would choose a seat beside the windows always. He guessed the boy loved to sit beside windows.

Yoongi would always watch him from afar. Whenever he would be done making a order his eyes would stare at the male from the gap of the curtain that was stopping people to see inside the kitchen.

Yoongi never thought his heart can thump so hard against his chest. Whenever the boy would smile his lips curved up in a smile unconsciously, seeing the male sipping the cupacchino he made.

No he didn't know who was going to drink that when he made it but today when he saw it was Jimin who ordered the drink, the next day when the boys came, he asked the server who asked for the coffee and hearing the table number he began to make different arts on the coffee.

Most of the day he would draw different kind of hearts with a content smile on his face.

On the other side Jimin loved the arts on his coffee. Eventhough he did not who made them he would feel good seeing it. Few days ago the different arts changed into hearts and he loved it without any hesitation. Honestly he wanted to meet the person who made them but never got a chance to do so.

Before they thought it was the server but the boy always stood on his place except the times he had to move to serve orders, so that was clear that it was not him.

This continued for few days before Yoongi got to know his name. Jimin.. the name was cute. He saw the name on the bill. Eventhough things did not change much but yoongi's feelings began to develop.

And finally after few months of staring at the boy without any approaches he decided to go and talk to him or maybe tell his feelings. So yes he decided to confess and leave the thinking part to Jimin.

He definitely did not want to face rejection but you will never find any path if you do not start walking.

The night he thought about it he was so happy and was really ready to face the beautiful person he kept thinking for all these days, but things were about to change...

The next morning he woke up his face had the biggest smile. He took the small piece of paper where he wrote his feelings and left the room but not after making him look more presentable.

Leaving his room he saw his father holding his head between his palm, feet tapping on the floor. He was about to go and ask about what happened but his mother came out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

He decided not to go and listen to their conversation whole hiding behind the wall. His eyes parked up when his mother asked his father to say what happened and hearing his answer he felt the floor underneath him, sinking.

"Mr Jeon died this morning." That's what his father said.

Yoongi stared at the blank wall before him. If Mr. Jeon dies that maans his father will lose his job? Maybe who knows? But then again his father earns the most to provide them a life but now he can not take care of everything with only a job in cafe.

He could feel his eyes getting glossy, vision was getting blurry. He heard his mother comforting his father but his eyes went to his hand which was hanging with a latter in the palm.

Tightening his jaw he clenched his fist, resulting the letter to crumble into a lump of paper. A drop of tear already slipped out his eyes, falling on the floor.

His decision of being a hacker of the group formed that day. The letter, his feelings everything got buried deep inside his chest. He definitely could propose Jimin after that and could have said everything but he did not. He could not risk Jimin's life because of the mess he was into. He just could not.