Cheers to Taylor!

"Cheers to Taylor's first drink!" Marco shouts.

"Cheers to Taylor!" Nina shouts.

I laugh at them all. Nina suggests to me to go on the dance floor and find someone to dance with. She also said that her and her boyfriend Jacob will be on the dance floor so that I don't have to worry. I turn to Marco.

"Marco can you get me another drink? Maybe two? Oh and also I'll go on the dance floor, I want to find someone to dance with" he glared at me as I said it.

"Taylor you'll get drunk" he says angrily. The alcohol already hit me and he just got water. One of us will be sober and the other one drunk.

"Marco, you're sober. Pleaseee." I beg him. He just sighs and raises a hand so the waiter would come.

"Thanks!" I say to him and run of to the dance floor with Nina and Jacob.

Marcos POV:

I am on my way to bring Taylor her 7th and LAST drink. I can't have her so drunk she cant walk home. Our grandparents will kill us, and if my mom finds out she'll blame it all on me and I would get in trouble.

I mean it is partly my fault but still.

As I approach Taylor I can see she is having fun. Dancing to the rhythm of the music blasting in  back round. I give her the drink in her hand and leave without saying anything.

Taylors POV:

Marco gives me my drink and leaves. I guess he is mad...

I don't even know what drink it is. I just know it kicked in real bad. I'm not used to this amount of alcohol. Because I didn't even drink it until now. Nina left with Jacob to his house so now I am on the dance floor alone. Well not alone there are people, many people since you don't have much of your own space, but still they are strangers after all.

I dance with passion, alcohol kicking even more now. The song 'In Da Club' by 50 cent playing loudly on the speakers. I only know it because of Marco. He always talks about him and Eminem. Pretty sure they are his favourite. 

I feel someone's hands on my hips. I freeze in that exact moment. I cant turn around, I just cant. That person moves their head closer to my ear and whispers.

"What is it brunette?" he says. It's a male voice, a familiar one. I quickly turn to see who it is.

And it's one and only Andrew. What the hell is he doing. He was kissing some random girl after my, I think second drink. 

"What are you doing?!" I hissed at him. He is drunk too, how can you not know it.

"It's just dancing, why cant we dance? Please Taylor." he made puppy eyes. Does he even know what he is saying and doing?

"Fine. Just one song tho. ONE!"