Who the fuck are you?

As Marco was driving to the club I was looking through the window looking at every single detail. I didn't leave the little town of his so it was all new to me. And when I was going, I was just looking at my phone.

But my phone battery is dead. It wasn't really a good idea, but I really didn't have much time to charge it.

I gazed out the window as we entered the city. Still it was a small city, but better than a farm like town. I saw some malls, well two malls, and the center of the city. You couldnt drive there. It was made so that people can only walk. And there was a bridge and a river. I really don't remember the name tho.

After a few minutes we parked in the parking. The building in front of was the club. I've never been there but you couldn't miss it since there was a big neon flashing sign that says "Night Club".

As we entered the blasting music hit us. It was so damn loud I didn't hear what Marco was saying.

"HUH?!" I shouted at him so he can hear me.

"I SEE THEM. FOLLOW ME!" He yelled.

I get a grip of his wrist and follow him through the crowd. For some reason i caught a few people staring at me. Am I an alien or what?

As we were walking to a room where the music was quieter we got to a round couch where there was one girl and four other boys. One of them, who was on the edge stood up and bro hugged Marco? You know. The way boys hug, no emotion but still with emotion. He turned to look at me and looked me up and down raising one of his eyebrows.

"Who the fuck are you? Marcos girlfriend?" As he says that he looks back at Marco curious.

"Maybe. But the real question is who the fuck are you?" I say crossing my arms. In the moment that boy wanted to say something Marco interrupted him.

"She is not. She's my cousin. Taylor. And Andrew, please be nice." He says to him with a death stare.

"I can't promise anything Marco" he says and turns his eyes back to me scanning me up and down. "So Taylor, who old are you? Since I never heard about you from Marco."

I glance at Marco. I know I don't live here but I do not even live in their minds? He never mentioned me, what a jerk. We are the closest out of all the cousins since we are just a year apart, and the rest of them are children. I turn back at the Andrew guy. His best friend. Both Marco and Andrew were jerks so I see the similarities.

"18. Turned 18 today." I stare at him.

"So it's your birthday today huh? Nice" not even saying happy birthday. I already didn't like him but not having manners? This guy is trash. I roll my eyes at him and go past him to the couch taking his spot. He glanced at me as I glanced at him back still having my arms crossed. Marco sits next to me and Andrew next to him. Marco turns to the girl who is next to me. The guy next to her has his hand around her shoulder. I guess they are dating.

"Hey uhm, Nina, could you please make company to Taylor? She doesnt live her but all her family including me are here. And its her 18th birthday so..." he says. She turns to look at him, than me, and them back at Marco again.

"Yeah yes of course. Hi Taylor! Im Nina!" She tells me even tho i just heard Marco saying her name. I smile lightly at her and she turns to her probably boyfriend and says something after what he takes his hand of her shoulder and turns back to the other boys. They all look like my age or even a year or two older.

After some time talking with Nina we got to know each other. She seems nice so we got each others instagram so we can go out sometimes. She is a year older than me, 19. The waiter came to us after a 10-15 minutes as me and Marco sat down.

"Hello what can I get for you guys?" He ask us, he seems nice. If anyone asks me I would leave a tip. A blonde boy ordered some weird name alcohol and the other 2 boys agreed, Andrew ordered a whiskey, Marco said just water which is weird. He is always drunk. And Nina took a martini. Since I am 18 now I can buy my first drink.

"Hey Nina. What should I get as my first drink?" She made a shock face as I ask her.

"Taylor darling I had my first drink at 13 and you are just now when you are legally 18? Girl... Anyway I suggest as your first drink Tequila Sunrise. It's really good!" She turns to the waiter and orders for me.

We all have fun talking and than the waiter comes with our drinks. Nina shouts that it's my birthday and I am having a first drink. Everyone shouts in a rhythm "drink drink drink drink" as I start drinking it all with not stopping.

Everyone starts yelling as they were at a football game as I drank it all at once.