Christmas Vacation

~Chapter 11: Christmas Vacation~

"DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY!"

"FALALALALALALALALA!"

"TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLY!"

"FALALALALALALALALA!"

Clary sat scrunched up in the front seat, hands over her ears, trying, but most unsuccessfully, to block the horrible- go deaf- singing of Magnus in the back of her- well Jonathan's- car. He had his phone out and has Isabelle on speaker phone singing with him in another car with Simon and Jonathan. Alec was in the same position as Clary was, trying hard to block out his boyfriends horrendous singing. Jace was driving the vehicle and was trying really hard to stay focused on the road and not jump to the back seat and strangle the flamboyant boy. He remained sane through the actual good non-Christmas music which was playing on the radio and having his hand and Clary's intertwined at all times.

"DON WE NOW OUR GAY APPAREL!", Magnus yell/sung.

"FALALALALALALALALA!", Isabelle then yell/ sang.

"TROLL THE ANCIENT YULE TIDE CAROL", she sang.

"FALALALALALALALALA!", Magnus finished.

Jace was now at his breaking point. He gripped the wheel tightly, his veins in his wrists and neck popping out.
"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP!", he yelled.

"NO!", both yelled.

"Jace stop it. Stop being a grinch!", Isabelle said.

"Maybe we're not singing out enough Izzy", Magnus suggested.

"I don't think so", Izzy agreed, a smirk evident in her tone.

"Okay ready... One... Two... Three..."

There was a silence then they both screamed," DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY!"

They were so loud that passenger cars gave weird looks to the singing cars. Isabelle and Magnus sounded like a death metal, screamo band.

When they said the first Fa, everyone in both cars yelled," SHUT THE HELL UP!".

Magnus was amazed at how much carol- haters there were in the world.

"Grinches", he muttered.

"Magnus! You need to help me! I'm surrounded by haters!", Isabelle exclaimed.

"Same here, Iz."

"Shall we sing something else?", she suggested.

As soon as she said that, Magnus opened his mouth to suggest a song and Alec took his phone from his hands and disconnected the call, stuffing the phone in a pocket of his pants furthest away from Magnus. The same happened with Isabelle's phone with Simon.

"Alec! Why did you do that?", Magnus asked, a sad tone to his voice.

"Because Magnus! Some of us want to be able to hear tomorrow."

"But Alec!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No."

Magnus scooted over closed to Alec. He nibbled the top of his ear and whispered sexily," Alexander. Please darling." This caused Alec to gasp.

"OH HELL NO!", Clary yelled," NO SEX IN MY CAR!".

"But Clary!", Magnus tried to plead.

"NO MAGNUS! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VEHICLE!".