" how come she is working here? She was supposed to go back, right? Bade hukum so confidently told me that he will send her back within a week anyhow then what she is doing here and that too in my own office? He told me I can't be here till she is here. Now what I am supposed to do, go away from my own office and stop working? most importantly, why he didn't tell me that she is going to work in my company. If he was in touch with her then she must have shared it with him right? He must have an idea about it but still he didn't tell me anything. What the hell is happening here?" Sidharth thought to himself and wanted to pull his hairs or smack something so badly but realised that everyone was looking at him only so he controlled himself and tried to speak as normally as possible.

  " Miss Gujral, welcome to our company. I hope you are liking it and there is no issues" he asked her formally.

   Aranya looked at him with shocked expressions. He was behaving like they have never met before.

  " Thankyou. I am good." She said and sat on her chair.

  " Sir, I must say you have chosen perfect candidate for our project. She is doing really well and I am hopeful that we will
meet our deadline." Mr Murthy explained while giving him progress report file.

  Sidharth took it and flipped randomly.

  " Good, keep it up. Sorry, I have to go for now. You guys carry on with your work." Sidharth said to them and left the room within seconds.

   Everyone looked at each other for few seconds then they also left for their respective work places.Aranya too left with confused mind.

  On other side:-

  Sidharth called king's assistant and asked about him then he went to meet him. Sidharth came his home. King's assistant informed him that he is in study. Sidharth went there and told him to not let anyone disturb them. Sidharth entered and locked the gate.

  " So finally, you got time?" King asked him while looking at the files which he was reading.

  " you knew about this? Then why you didn't tell me before?" Sidharth asked from him directly.

" I also have same question for you." King asked him back.

"If I would have known about this earlier then it won't have happened in the first place" Sidharth replied with irritation.

  " Same here" again king replied in same tone.

" How you had no idea about it when you were in touch with her all the time?"
Sidharth asked with impatience.

  " In the same way, you had no idea that she is going to work in your company that too in your dream project despite you, yourself choosing her for it and inviting her to India for the interview which you were going to take." king replied in sarcastic tone and looked at him.

     Sidharth pulled his hairs with frustration.

  " Now, what I am supposed to do? Leave my company,work,home,this city till she is here?"Sidharth asked him sarcastically

  " I wish, it was that much easy. I know you can't go but can definitely make her go from here and only you can do this" king said to him.

  " what do you mean by this?" Sidharth asked with confusion.

  " Simple, you were absent when she got selected in the interview and signed the contract. So, you can cancel it easily." King suggested him.

  " Seriously bade hukum? You want me to do this? Ok, for a second, I will do this.
I will cancel her contract,will give her 10 times compensation with special recommendation of work in her own country, it's matter of just one phone call for me. She may will feel hurt and anger for sometime but eventually will go from here and will forget this incident but what about my team? What about Mr Murthy? What about his trust on me or my faith on him? What will I answer to him? What explaination I will give to him, why I cancelled contract of someone whom he selected on my orders? Will he ever be able to work with confidence? Do he deserves this? Do I deserve to lose faith and trust of such honest man just because of your some imaginary fear?
You told me that she can't be here or I can't be in front of her because it may trigger back her traumatic memories. Give answer of my one question, she had seen me 13 years ago,when I used to look completely different but you used to look almost same as today. Then why she is so comfortable with you? Why seeing you doesn't trigger her memories but it will trigger because of me who is a complete different person now?" Sidharth asked him some hard hitting questions.