Pilot 2

The next day kalani was over at Olivia's house eating breakfast before school

The next day kalani was over at Olivia's house eating breakfast before school. "You cook the best food Ms. Baker" kalani says eating pancakes. "Oh please call me Laura and you are welcomed to stay with us at any time. You know I love you like a daughter" Laura says giving kalani a hug. "I'll keep that in mind" kalani says before taking a sip of orange juice. Suddenly the door opened making everyone give their attention to who was at the door which was jordan and Spencer. "Oh, there you boys are. You must be Spencer." Laura says walking towards the boys. "Oh, yes, ma'am. I am so happy to finally meet you." Spencer says politely as he tries to give her a handshake Laura hugs him. Spencer gives kalani a look of confusion as Laura pulls from the hug. "You're all Billy's been talking about lately. Isn't that right, kids?" Laura says asking everyone.

"Sure is." Jordan says rolling his eyes."Yup" kalani says with her mouth full. "Romancing the stone." Olivia says shaking her head. "I have a question, though, and I want you to be honest." Laura says. "Careful, she's a crier." Olivia warns. "Yeah I learned that the hard way" kalani says earning a nudge from Olivia and a chuckle from Spencer and Jordan. "I am making my famous gazpacho tonight. And I just need to know a few things. Do you have any allergies, dairy, gluten, you're not paleo, are you?" Laura asks. "No, ma'am. When it comes to food, the only thing I am is hungry." Spencer says as he locks eyes with kalani and then looks at Laura. "OK, we're gonna hit it, Mom." Jordan says walking past. "OK, you guys do that. Whatever that is." Laura says as they leave.

"So what was that?" Olivia asks. "What do you mean?" Kalani questions with her eyebrows arched. "Just now. You and new boy flirting with your eyes" Olivia says smirking. "Shut up it's nothing like that." Kalani denied. "Mhm. Let me find out" Olivia says. "Plus you seemed like you wanted him" kalani says getting up. "I just thought he was cute." Olivia says shrugging. "Yeah yeah shush. Anyways I'm leaving and I'll meet you at the pool" kalani says putting her dishes in the sink. "Goodbye kalani" Laura says waving. "Bye Ms. Baker!" Kalani says before leaving the house.

....

Spencer was getting out of the pool when he notices kalani tanning. she has a red bikini that comes with a little red cover up. The red top of the bathing suit pushes her boobs up for everyone to see the "girls" better.

Olivia who notices what's going on taps kalani and points at Spencer who is looking at her. "He's giving you all kinds of looks girl" Olivia says making kalani laugh and look another way. "I mean you got him staring hard. Like hard as shit " Olivia says. "Shut up. I'm not looking" kalani says looking at the sky. "Fine don't look. He's looking at you" Olivia utters. "Shush Olivia baker" kalani says taking a peak over at Spencer.

"Just go down there it's not that hard." Olivia says slightly pushing kalani. "Fine I'm going" kalani declares as she gets up and goes over to Spencer. "Hey." Kalani greets as she goes to sit down next to him. "Hey, what up?" Spencer greets as he watches her sit down. "So, come here often?" Kalani asks. "Every Wednesday after the club." Spencer says earning a chuckle from kalani. "I suppose you got a place like this, right?" Spencer question. "It's a decent size" kalani answers. "Do you live close?" Spencer asks. "Yeah just down the street." Kalani says giving him a smile. "Bigger?" Spencer asks. "Yeah well that's what happens when your mom is a psychiatrist and your father is an actor." Kalani says looking at the pool water. "Word? Who's your father?" Spencer asks. "Anthony Finnie" kalani answers resulting in Spencer giving her a shocked look. "Damn. Your family got the big bucks" Spencer says causing kalani to laugh. "Yeah" kalani says shyly.