The conflicting emotions within him battled for dominance, and he struggled to find the right words to address the situation.

In the midst of his internal turmoil, Kyojuro's voice emerged, his tone reflecting a mixture of frustration and exasperation.

"Enough, Vivian. Seriously you need to stop all this." he said, his voice firm and resolute.

The anger that simmered beneath his words was palpable, a testament to his growing impatience with her antics.

"Why the fuck not?" Frustrating seethed through Vivian's teeth. "Is it wrong to be in love? I was only following my heart."

Vivian's question hung in the air, her eyes searching Kyojuro's face for an answer that would satisfy her longing. But Kyojuro's response was unwavering, his voice tinged with frustration as he addressed the issue at hand.

"Vivian," Kyojuro began, his tone firm and unyielding, "I've really had enough of you."

His words were laden with the weight of his pent-up emotions, and he didn't hold back as he continued. "You've taken this pursuit of me too far, dragging people into your shenanigans without a second thought. It's become unbearable for me."

He took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering as he looked directly into her eyes. "You have a job at the hospital, Vivian. You should be focusing on that instead of spending most of your time inside the academy. Your actions even jeopardized Mitsuri's job because she's the one who keeps allowing you in." His frustration was palpable, his words a clear indictment of Vivian's choices.

Kyojuro's admission took a more pointed turn, revealing the depth of his exasperation. "And let me make one thing clear," he said, his voice hardening, "If you weren't close friends with Mitsuri, I wouldn't have held back in making your life a lot more difficult."

As the weight of Kyojuro's words settled in the air, Vivian's silence spoke volumes.

Her clenched fists and teary eyes hinted at the complex mix of emotions swirling within her.

Yet, it wasn't just the rejection that caused her distress; it was the realization that Kyojuro's heart was set on someone else, someone she considered "lowly" in comparison.

Amidst the tension, Tengen's presence added an unexpected layer to the situation.

With his sparkling eyes and the way he viewed Kyojuro as a knight in shining armor, he appeared to be an amused spectator of the drama that was unfolding before him.

"Oh my goodness." Tengen whispered to himself, "Kyojuro is such a hawtie when he's frustrated. Give me all the tea."

With tension hanging in the air, Kyojuro's guilt was palpable as he contemplated apologizing for his outburst.

However, before he could utter a single word, Vivian's unexpected question broke the silence, surprising both Kyojuro and Tengen.

Her voice trembled slightly as she asked, "Why is (Y/N) more special than me? I... I don't understand."

Kyojuro's brows furrowed in confusion as he sought to understand Vivian's words. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice tinged with a mix of surprise and disbelief.

Vivian took a deep breath, her gaze steady despite the emotions swirling within her.

"I've seen the way you look at her," she confessed, her voice softer now. "It's not hard to notice, Kyojuro. I've watched you, and it's painfully obvious that you're head over heels for Mitsuri's little sister."

The weight of Vivian's words hung in the air, and a sense of realization slowly dawned upon Kyojuro. He exchanged a quick glance with Tengen, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the unfolding drama.

Kyojuro's cheeks turned a shade of crimson, and he stammered, trying to find the right words to explain himself. "Vivian, it's not like... I mean, it's not as simple as you think..."

But Vivian's realization had sparked a storm of emotions within her, and her voice grew more impassioned.

"You've been acting weird, always asking about her, always so protective. And now, this ring!" She pointed at the small box in Kyojuro's hand. "You were going to propose to her, weren't you?"

Kyojuro's gaze flickered between Vivian's searching eyes and the box in his hand.

He realized he was cornered, and a wave of vulnerability washed over him. "What the actual heck! It's a promise ring, God!"

In that tense moment, Vivian's voice quivered with conviction as she argued that Kyojuro's words held no truth.

But as the seconds ticked by, a sudden realization washed over her features, causing her to momentarily falter.

With a sinister glint in her eyes, she turned her gaze towards Kyojuro, her voice dripping with a calculated threat.

"You know, I could always report your unsettling fixation on (Y/N) to the school board," she hissed, her tone cold and calculating. "I've gathered enough evidence, and I'm certain Mitsuri would support me on this."

Kyojuro's complexion paled, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he shifted uncomfortably.

The weight of Vivian's accusation hung heavily in the air, his confidence visibly shaken.

Just as tension reached its peak, Tengen's voice cut through the fray, injecting a touch of practicality.

"Let's not forget," he chimed in, his tone measured yet firm, "(Y/N) is no longer within the school's jurisdiction. Vivian, as justified as your concerns might be, interfering with Kyojuro and (Y/N)'s affairs may not yield the results you desire."

As the trio's conversation reached a critical point, a new voice broke through the tension.

All three turned to find Obanai standing there with a perplexed expression.

"Is everything okay here?"

-