La Familia Sanchez!

- Please, take a moment out of your day, and just admire how fucking beautiful they are. That is all-

○ Normal POV ○

Another bright day, so bright in fact, that you could go blind!

But no, that didn't bother the villagers, no! Not one bit, for them, days like this meant more things can get done!

The Sanchez home was no different.

The house was buzzing, people moving all around to get things ready, ready for what you may ask. A dinner with the whole family of course!

Entering the home with a basket in her hands, was the one and only Dolores Maria Sanchez.

The firstborn child of Mirabel and Gabriel.

A girl with a generous personality and a kind demeanor, people were drawn to her quite immediately, mainly boys of the town.

Ever since she came of age, 15 to be exact, almost every boy in town, even some girls sought after the oldest Sanchez child.

But no one could blame them really, Dolores was a true beauty.

Dark coily curls that bounced when she walked, lovely green eyes, and beautiful chocolate skin that glowed in the sun.

She truly was an angel.

Dolores hurried to the kitchen, her curls bouncing as she did so.
Upon entering the kitchen, she maneuvered around a much older woman before setting the basket securely on the counter and began carefully emptying its contents.
" Abuela, I got what you asked for. Oh and extra Rosemary just like you asked," Dolores chirped, whirling around to face the woman with a sweet smile.

Maria only smiled at her granddaughter and placed her hand on her chest, near her heart.
" Oh Mi dulce niña, ¿qué haría sin ti?" She cheerfully asked while planting a kiss on the girl's forehead.
The teen only giggles happily in response and quickly began helping prepare dinner.

Back in the house's main foyer, shrill chuckles rang through the air as a girl rode down the handrail to the ground floor.

With a whoop, the girl landed on her feet with grace.
She was far younger than Dolores, 12, and was a spitting image of a certain red-haired Madrigal.

The girl cheered happily and placed her hands on her hips.
" How about that Casita? Huh? Should I go again for a higher jump?" She asked with a grin, only for it to grow larger as the tiles chattered excitedly in reply.
" Don't even try it Pepita! You'll get hurt!" Gabriel's voice called from somewhere in the house, which caused the girl to groan in annoyance.

Up on the second floor, in Mirabel's room, she sat at the window, just gazing at nothing.

She turned around upon hearing the door, smiling when she saw Gabriel.
" There you are Amor, god look at you, beautiful," He said while walking towards her, taking her hands softly in his.

Gabriel had changed in these years, he had gotten slightly taller to the point where she was barely at his shoulder length, his jaw had gotten a bit sharper and he had a beard now.

Mirabel wasn't any different, her hair had gotten longer, down to her mid back, being held in a loose bun, and her glasses had stayed the same, the same color of green of course but now were much smaller.

The two just gazed out the window, watching people go about their lives.
" Mami? Papi?" A soft voice called out, immediately did the two snap their heads towards the door, where a small girl, at least 7, stood patiently.
" Oh Elenita, mi amor what is it? Are you hungry again mi niña preciosa?" Mirabel asked as she hooked her hands under the girl's armpits and picked her up off the ground.