13

King's Cross Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry and Flora , with their carts of baggage, equipment, Hedwig,and Knight, walk beside Hagrid and Petunia. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously.)

"What're you looking at?",Hagrid tells the couple then checks watch,"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Harry. Sorry,Flora. I'm gonna have to leave you and your aunt. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. (hands the train ticket)Stick to it, that's very important. Stick to your ticket."

"He didn't tell them where the platform is!",Sirius exclaimed.

"I'm with them...I know where the platform is at.",Petunia told him.

(The twins look at their ticket.)

"Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there?",Harry looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished.

Harry then turned to Petunia,"Is there a Platform 9 3/4?"

Petunia gave him a smile,"Of course there is...you just need to know where to find it."

"And where would that be?",Harry asked her.

"Perhaps between Platforms 9 and 10.",Flora told him.

"How do you know that?",Harry asked her confused.

"Harry....It's Platform 9 3/4... The numbers litterally tell you that isn't not Platform 9 but it's not Platform 10 either...so that leaves....",Flora told him.

"Exactly!"

Harry's eyes widened," A space between 9 and 10."

"Exactly.",Flora told him then turned to Petunia," am I right,Aunt Tuney?"

Petunia only smiled and had a mischievous glint in her eyes,"You'll just have to wait and see."

(Petunia and the twins are walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.)

"Sorry.",the man tells them.

Flora gives him a polite smile,"It's alright,sir.

As the family of three continue walking,Petunia tells them,"I'm sorry we didn't get to go see the brooms."

James,Sirius,Frank,and Marlene looked disappointed.

"It's okay,Aunt Tuney..plus, I heard and older boy say that first years aren't allowed to take brooms.",Flora told her.

"Really?",Harry asked his sister. Flora nodded.

"I wonder why.",Harry then said.

"We're here.",Petunia told them as they neared the brick wall.

The twins looked around,"Where?"

"Right there.",Petunia said while gently grabbing the twins' heads and turning them towards the brick wall.

"Are you alright,Aunt Tuney?",Flora asked her.

"Did you hit your head?",Harry then added.

"Because that's a brick wall.",both twins told her.

"I don't know why..but I find their twin speech extremely fascinating",Marlene said.

"I know it is...but you guys will have to trust me on this one,okay?",Petunia told them.

"Okay."

"Flora,you go first.",Petunia told the oldest twin.

"Yes ma'am!",Flora said and gave her a mock salute. Then she turned to Harry,"See you on the other side,James."

Kol frowned. He didn't like that line..it reminded him too much of Flora's death. The words 'other side' reminded him about how he couldn't save her.

"You're not dying.",Harry told her.

Flora rolled her eyes,"Am I meeting you on the other side of the barrier,James?"

"Oh..yes..then see you on the other side Marlene.",Harry told her in realization.

Flora looked at him with a fond smile and teasing eyes,"Sometimes I wonder if you're actually my brother....I mean... You clearly missing a couple of neurons."

"Don't worry,Flora. He just got his father's brain.",Remus  joked making many laugh.

"Oi!"

"Marlene!"

Petunia only sighed fondly,"Just run through the barrier,Flora."

"Okay...but if I die...James,remember to cut off Vernon's spleen if he tries to hurt you or aunt Tuney."

"Flora!",Petunia scolded her while trying not to smile.

"What? I heard you can survive without a spleen.",Flora told her with an innocent smile. Then she turned around and ran towards be barrier.

The Mikaelsons nodded,"It's true"

Harry watched in awe as his older sister ran through the wall.

"Now it's your turn,Harry.",Petunia told him.

"Can you go with me?",Harry asked him.

Petunia have him a small smile,"Sure."

Petunia then stood next to Harry and grabbed his cart,"Ready Harry?(she saw him nod)3...2...1.."

(Harry took a deep breath then they ran towards the wall. Harry shuts his eyes as they emerge on the other side a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red train, which is the Hogwarts Express, and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Harry sighs with relief.)

Many looked at the train in awe.

Meanwhile Lily was frowning. How did Petunia ran through the border? She thought muggles were able to run through it.

"Finally!",Flora said as she saw her aunt and brother appear.

"Come on,Harry. Flora. We need to get your stuff on the train.",Petunia told them.

The twins nodded and walked right behind their aunt.