18 | red cheeks

Zacznij od początku

he gave me back the blanket and sat closer to me, since the blanket wasn't the biggest.

„aww my favourite lovebirds", pedri came downstairs.

i looked at him and he just smiled teasingly.

pablo just started laughing, what made me laugh too.

pedri sat next to pablo and we all watched the serie together. i felt my eyes getting tired and as soon i thought about them, they closed.

-

the sun woke me up the next morning. i felt a warmth underneath me. i opened my eyes and saw a sleepy pablo. i was laying on his chest.

how did this happen..

i started admiring him while he slept peacefully. i started to think about some things and didn't notice pablo getting awake.

——————————
Gavis POV:

i opened my eyes and saw kiana staring at me or should i say, admiring me. her eyes were shining, so beautiful. i could easily say i never saw more beautiful eyes.

„good morning", i said smiling.

„oh, good morning", she said blushing.

i love her red cheeks so much, its one of my favorite things about her.

„hungry? i could make pancakes", she said.

„yeah sure", i agreed.

she now got up and i felt so empty.

dang.

this girl will be the death of me one day, believe me or not.

pedri came downstairs, his hair all messy.

„had a good sleep?" he raised his brows up and down.

„you just got up and are already in your teasing mode? wow, if that isn't a superpower", i said.

he just started laughing.

„Im just special", pedri said.

now i was the one laughing.

„pancakes are done my dear children", kiana yelled.

„children? i can't remember we had any", i joked.

„you guys are my children", she answered while putting the plates on the table.

we sat down while laughing at what she said.

„so whats todays plan since y'all are free from training", she asked.

„i don't know, we could go into the city?", pedri offered.

„sounds good but let me take sira and mikky", kiana begged.

„sure, but tell them to take ferran and frenkie", pedri replied.

„oh and i'll have to go home today because tomorrow is a friend coming from my home country", kiana explained.

„okay, sounds cool, whats her name?", i asked.

„jasmin", she answered.

i nodded and we ate our pancakes, after we finished we did the dishes and went to get ready for the city.

————————
Kianas POV:

i took a random crop top and some jeans which matched. i finished quickly because i tried to keep my makeup simple.

i went back downstairs where pedri and pablo already have waited for me.

we walked out and pedri was driving, as always. we got at a parking place and then made our way to the café, where we meet the others.

„there", i said and pointed at a table where sira, ferran, mikky and frenkie were sitting.

„heyy", i said and sira jumped up to hug me, which mikky did the next minute too.

we sat down and then a waiter came.

„for me an iced coffee", i smiled.

„for me the same", sira said.

i can remember the day i met her in this café and we just started talking because we both loved ice coffee.

„for me just a latte macchiato", mikky replied to the waiter.

„black coffee", pedri answered.

„yeah for me too please", frenkie agreed to pedri.

pablo just took the same as i and sira did and then the waiter left.

not even 5minutes later he cane back with our orders and gave us the receipt.

mikky took the receipt and read it.

„uhm", she started laughing.

„why are you laughing at a receipt?", i asked confused.

„i think the waited wants your number", she said still laughing.

„what?", i said widening my eyes.

„123456789, for the brunette girl with the top and jeans on", she read it.

„what a gentle way to ask a girl to call them", ferran said sarcastically.

„why would he even ask", pablo said mad.

or i guessed he was mad, because he turned all red..

„jealous, gavi?", sira teased.

——————————-
18. Chapter 🥀

hey! how are you?

what do you think about this chapter? let me know your thoughts, because i really want to know since i don't really like this one...

ANYWAYS JEALOUS PABLO ERA IS A NEED!!!

(follow my insta (hxann4hh) for future spoilers and for fun🫶🏼)

i love youu

hannah