"okay wait-" you hold up your palm to stop him, once again.

"oh my god," he rolls his eyes before leaning down to connect your lips. your eyes widen as your palm silently falls back to your side, your brain completely forgetting what you were going to say before. he pulls away, "that's what i was thinking about."

you stare at him, dazed, for a few seconds. but then you come to your senses to finally form a proper sentence. "well...then, don't ever stop thinking," you make him laugh as you stand on your tippy toes to connect your lips once again. fluttering your eyes closed.

he leans into the kiss, deepening it. but it wasn't enough for him.

greedy, greedy, dohwa.

his hands grasp onto yours that were frozen at your side. trusting him, you let him guide your hands under his shirt. your cold hands, in comparison to his, come in contact with his warm skin, making him groan slightly. he moves your hands up, gliding over his toned abs. jackpot. you stop your hands right in the center of his abdomen and he lets them stay there.

happy with the placement of your hands, he moves his to focus on the back and sides of your neck, grasping the skin on top to try to get your face as close to his as possible.

kissing him, tracing his abs, feeling every inch and curve engraved in his abdomen. you could feel his lips form into a smirk, against yours. knowing he has as much of an effect on you as you do on him feels good.

with your two hands still lingering on his abs—but at the very top of them now—you manage to push yourself off of him and disconnect your lips, "how's your burn?" you ask, slightly panting.

"better," he grabs your elbows, that are straight out, and pulls you back into the kiss. but you break it again to let him know your not so useful answer, "that's good."

he hums before he slithers his arms around your waist—pulling you into the kiss again—so that you wouldn't be able to stop kissing him again to talk about pointless matters.

he swipes his tongue across your bottom lip eager for access to your mouth. after some reluctance and teasing, you grant it.

the bell rings.

the two of you slowly, reluctantly, and hesitantly disconnect your lips. it pained you to leave it at this but the previous y/n had made it so that you weren't able to slack off during math (in truth, you were the one at fault but why not blame the other y/n?).

"i guess...i have to go..." you slide your hands off of his stomach, and out from under his shirt.

you turn to leave but he grabs your bicep and pulls you back to him to give you one last peck.
"see you at lunch?" he says after pecking your lips.

"see you at lunch," you grin.

the stairwell doors close behind you as you start roaming the halls to make it back to your class.

you bite your bottom lip to stop a smile from appearing. if you could start giggling and kicking your feet at this moment, you would.

you most definitely would.

—lunch time—

the bell had just rung for lunch a few minutes ago. you know you promised dowha that you'd see him at lunch but, nabi was very convincing and managed to pull you along with her and the rest of your friend group.

you also couldn't seem to remember what chapter it was in the webtoon right now, so you had no idea where dohwa would be. no text, no nothing from him either.

"let's go outside!" you grab, your friend, eun-ji's hand.

"we know you just wanna see dohwa!" nabi yells out, loud but not louder than the noise in the cafeteria.