Katherine's POV

Good morning world. I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and got up. Ready to brush my hair and wash my face and get dressed and do my makeup. Once I'd done that I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair fell in curls over my shoulders and my eyes were a dark brown. My makeup was pink and purple eyeshadow and blush with red lipstick. My school uniform (Don't want to describe it again it's the same as Shelby's)

✨🎶✨🎶✨Tiiiimmeee skiipp✨🎶✨✨🎶✨

I walked down the aisle in the bus and looked for a seat. "Princess!" A familiar voice called. Oh no. Not him again. I walked faster pretending I couldn't hear him. "Princesssssssssssssssss," he said in a sing song voice. I sighed with relief as I saw Gem.

"Oh Gem! Hide me!" I whimpered, pushing myself on the window seat. Joey walked by and I melted into the seat. He didn't notice me. Phew.

Another time skip

I walked to my first class and sat next to Gem. "Ok class, we will be moving seats," Miss Parker announced. I felt a sense of dread. What if I had to sit next to Joey. She pointed at the front seat and said, "here will be Gem and Sausage and here will be Lizzie and Joel." I wasn't next to Gem. It's ok Katherine, you won't be next to Joey. "Here will be
Shelby and Katherine and I'll put Scott and jim-"

"NO!" Yelled joe, standing up. No. "I need to be with her! She's my princess!" I gave the teacher a pleading look.

"No Joey, sit down," Miss Parker said firmly. He began to protest but the look on her face quietened him.

I sat down next to Shelby and looked at her. "Hi, I'm Katherine." I said, but didn't really take in her face. Then I did. I blushed at how cute she was.

"H-hi, I-I'm Sh-Shelby" she replied. It was adorable how she stuttered.