4. Selections from the Diary of Kimberly Twins - Part 1

Found on shelf in Bedroom B at 87 Elm Crescent.

September 13, 2011 - Another School Year, Another Diary
I've had a diary for every school year since grade 3. I just looked at my shelf. I've got 9 including this one.

The first couple are pretty hilarious! Silly little girl! Like talking about Harry Potter characters like they were my real friends. Or how many times James picked his nose at dinner. That's what I needed to write down in my diary. That was SOOOO important.

I guess there were serious things. I didn't know how many times Dad was drinking heavy in front of me until I read how many times I wrote about how dad got into his happy juice. Like a lot. A lot a lot. I'm glad he stopped. He never was mean or did anything bad. But he also didn't spend time with me like mom did. And he smelled BAD sometimes. OK, most days he smelled bad and even if he wasn't drinking you could smell the old booze coming out of his skin all the time like his body wasn't good on getting rid of it anymore.

Mom stopped smoking when dad stopped drinking. But she chews a lot of gum still.

James is going to high school this year! Funny he's in grade 9 and I'm in grade 11. He's got bad zits. Only picks his nose when he thinks no one is looking. Ha!

Tomorrow first day. Today last day of summer. I can hear kids out on the street riding bikes or doing whatever and the street lights just came on. Everything looks red orange. Last month it's still be daylight at this time.

I've got lunch same period as my besties so all good, even if I have math this semester. I guess better to get it done with by January than have to do math homework in May and June when it's getting nice again.

Math is bogue.

None of the shows are back on yet, so probably will play the Sims till bed.

October 22, 2011 - The new kid
There's a new boy who transferred in from Washington named Greg Chambers and I will have him.

He's in grade 12 and is tall with fantastic hair and wears jeans and a T-Shirt every day and he - fills - them - out!

OMIGOD. I've never seen him chew gum or use breath fresher but his breath is always fresh. I've talked to him twice. He looks right in your eye and smiles and he didn't look at my boobs once.

I mean it would have been ok if he'd looked at them once. Like a glance. Some guys can't stop looking. Creeps.

His eyes are brown and he drives a used Calibre to school. I looked in at lunch one day. No garbage on the floor and windows clean. What 18 year old has a clean car? A super hot one, that's who.

Hotter than the Jonas Brothers.

Carol says she will have him wrapped around her finger by Halloween. Whatever. I'm way more experienced than her. I have had sex tons of times.

I've had sex.

I have thought about sex.

I touched three guy's butts. I let one touch my boob.

There. That's honest.

November 4, 2011 - After Halloween
Trudi's parents were out of town so she had a party for Halloween and it was lit!!!

Well, the first part was. The second part was not good for me.

I went as a witch and Carol was the Cowardly Lion. Diary, you might be saying, why it is so nice you and your friend coordinated. No we did not. I was not the Wicked Witch of the West or Glenda. I was just a witch. We never talked about it before hand. I just showed up to her house and she came downstairs as a lion.